Thread: Please Crosspost if you can

Please Crosspost if you can

While dealing with my own issues as some of you might of read in the General section I had a call yesterday from the lady who I help from time to time about this lady who has 3 cats that need to find a good home.

Time is very short here. There is a guy who is trapping cats out near her apartment and he is taking the cats to have them PTS. Apparently where this lady lives she is feeding 3 cats, 1 male, 1 female, and a young female. She doesn't have a litter box but I'm working on getting her one she lives about 45 mins. from me and as you all know money is very tight right now so traveling 2 hours isn't a good idea right now.

I'm going to see if there is a way to get her the litter boxes so that she can keep the 3 inside until I can find them a forever home. They all need to be fixed and shots, and tested for FIV/FELV.

The lady said they are all very friendly.

If anyone would like to adopt one please let me know ASAP.

Thank you,
    Melissa

All we can offer is prayers Melissa, that things will be well!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am also praying for them, and I lit a candle. May they stay safe until homes are found (and after, too, of course).

Wish I could do something that would actually help them be safe.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my, that's a tough situation. Good luck w/this, Melissa. You know that my prayers are w/you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Just a thought - in a pinch she could just get some of those huge foil turkey roasters - you know that ones you cook a turkey in then throw out the foil container??? They are really cheap and work well temporarily.

Praying for these sweet babies.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I talked from the lady who I help returning my call since I spoke with the person who is feeding the cats and she spoke with the landlord and the lady did admit that she has been having someone trap the cats and take them to a nearby shelter where they are put to sleep.

I'm just shocked at this, I guess people haven't heard of TNR or anything. Apparently, the one mom cat has a litter of kitten living out in the woods nearby and Shirley (the lady who I help from time to time) would like to go out and see if we can find the litter and the mom cat.

From what the lady who is feeding the cats told us there at 3 that are very friendly and need homes.

Shirley can only take in 2 right now and we are hoping the lady could keep a hold of the one adult cat till later on. I can't take in anymore especially with all the stress at the house right now and Ashley has started peeing in the bathroom again.

I wish I had a bigger place but even then it wouldn't be fair to my guys who need my love and attention too. I'm also feeding one boy (well I think it's a boy) orange long hair cat that lives in these rocks in the middle of an apartment complex that's about 1/2 mile from my place. I saw him this morning and tossed him some food.

Poor guy. I think I'm going to start looking at some places that will help with those costs of feeding the strays because this is getting a tad expensive too.

Anyway, if anyone would like the orange long hair guy or the other 3 please let me know ASAP!

Thanks,
    Melissa

Shirley and I went out on Wed. night and got both kittens and they are very friendly. I'm sure they will get adopted in no time.

We saw the mom cat, she is beautiful and the other mom cat is beautiful as well.

Hopefully we can bring them in soon except the one mom is believed to have a litter somewhere nearby.

Prays that we can get these guys adopted out quickly.

Thanks,
    Melissa

Prayers and good wishes that these kitties are all safe and find good homes.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Here are some pictures, the one mom (mostly white one) will go into this lady's house but she doesn't like the door being shut but hopefully we could work with her and make her friendly but the other mom won't go inside or near anyone but she is also very beauitful too. She is the mostly dark on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid__0331001905.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	45183   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid__0331001906.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	45184   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid__0331001921.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	45185   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid__0331001921a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	45186   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid__0331001924.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	45187  

One more of the mom, I think this one will show just how cute her face is.
    Attached Images Attached Images