Thread: Gordo the Sharpador!

Gordo the Sharpador!

What a sweet darling you are! You are precious and adorable - have a great day as DOTD...maybe you'll get a group hug to celebrate!

A Sharpador! How cool are you, Gordo? And one hunky, gorgeous, gentle giant of a canine! hehe I can definitely see bits of both of your beautiful breeds shining through! Your humans hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home and into their hearts, and we can't thank them enough for choosing rescue! You're living proof of the great rewards of adoption, sweetheart! It warms our hearts knowing that one more deserving doggie has been given a second chance at happiness, and there's no doubting you are one happy, pampered pooch...just look at you posing so proudly on your couch!

Congratulations Gordo! Today all of Pet Talk is giving you one big, warm group hug, to celebrate your much deserved Dog of the Day honors!!! And I'm sure there's many more heading your way today as well! Have a fun day celebrating with your family, precious Gordo! Love, more hugs, and a big, wet kiss to you, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Gordo Man!!!!

Let us join in with that giant group hug!! Gordo!! You are one of the most handsome fellas we've ever seen. No matter what mix you are, it is stunning on you. We love your gorgeous facie and shiny coat. We would also love to thank your famly for rescuing you. It's a very good thing!! It's a shame that you're scared of many sounds right now. We hope you will eventually come around and not be afraid of anything. A true gentle giant. We send big congrats today to you for being our DOTD!! Please tell the family to shower you with hugs and kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Gordo,

It's great to meet you today handsome fella. City living has a lot of
    big & sometimes scary, things, but don't worry. A intelligent boy like
    you will find they don't mean a thing. Congratulations on being picked
    to be our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses
    just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings gordo!!

WHAT A SWEET DOTD I AM A CAT LADY AND THEY ACTUALLY GET FIRST CHOICE OF WHERE TO SIT AND SLEEP-AND I LEARNED LONG AGO THAT THEY OWN AND RUN THE LIVING SPACE. I THINK IT IS ONLY FAIR THAT THE DOGS GET THE SAME PTIVILEDGES!LOL GORDON-I WISH YOU WELL AND GOD BLESS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Gordo, what a handsome boy you are. And smart too (dinner is one of my favorite words also). And you even know how to bring a leash and take your humans out the door. I love your sweet eyes, Mister Gordo. Wish I could give you a big hug and a treat. Congratulations on being DOTD.