Thread: Pretty Rosie

Pretty Rosie

Are you a Maine Coon kitty? Sure look like one. I'm glad you are such a good girl to your family; enjoy your special day today.

I just LOVE those HELPER kitties!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Rosie, look at the paws on you! Methinks you might be a Maine Coon kitty. You sure are a pretty girl. Enjoy your snoozes on your special pillow and celebrate your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

A Coonster, for sure!! And very dainty with those crossed paws, too. You resemble my Maine coon Kramer, in appearance and temperament- he's a great companion too!
    CONGRATS on COTD and I hope you have many many more!

Thats the first thing too that i thought when i saw Rosie was theres a Maine coon lady cat.
    You certainly are one majestic cat Lady with that beautiful ruff and that Magnificat face and paws.

And you are so gorgeous with that blend of warm colors , it is truly a pleasure to see you, and seeing you makes my day.:
    The Found Hotel Cats are pleased to meet you rosie Posie
    and send a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest and best Looking Cat Of The Day ROSIE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Deja Vu!

Oh Rosie...you look like my Miss Kitty...have a great day, cutie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment-Miss Kitty on sofa.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	41919   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reclining miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	41920  

Hi sweetheart!!

Good morning lovely Rosie!!! You show the sweet lady you are for sure.. you look adorable!!!
    Happy COTD to you, I hope you spend a wonderful day getting extra spoiled as you deserve.

Big hug and kisses to you pretty girl
    astrid

Hi there, Rosie! I saw the thumbnail photo, and wondered, "How did my Vita get up there??!" You do look quite a bit alike. And you have at least one personality trait in common: love to snuggle in the lap!

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! I am sending you some chin rubs in honor of your special day.

What a beautiful young lady you are. I am happy to hear that you are treated exactly as you deserve - like royalty!

Rosie Posie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a sweet face you have. I could look at you all day!!!
    I hope you are getting a new toy and a treat or two today to celebrate your special day. Have a joyous day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie Posie! I would be more than delighted to make a lap for you! And to make sure you have more than enough wrapping paper and eggs to play with, too You are beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Rosie girl! I sure do see the Maine Coon in you, sweetheart! But no matter your breed blend, you're an exquisite beauty of a '"rose!" Colorful Easter eggs and festive Christmas wrap, you're all about celebrating, that's for sure! And today Princess Rosie, yet another reason to celebrate, as we crown you our very special, most deserving Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day sweetheart, being spoiled to the max, and loved to pieces! And if your Mom would pass along some love to you, from me, I'd be most appreciative! Congratulations, beautiful Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rosie

HELLO SWEETHEART RODIEYOU ARE BEAUTIFUL-WHAT A SWEET FACE. THAT COAT IS SOOOO WELL KEPT MY DEAR REMEMBER WITH AGE COMES WISDOM AND AREN'T CATS OF THE DIVA PURR-SUASION SUCH AS YOURSELF-EVEN WISER THAN HUMANS? YEEESSS! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND FIND A RAY OF SUN AND NAP AWAY THE HOURS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy COTD, Rosie. You are a beautiful feline I know other people are saying this too, but you do look line a Maine Coon. I know it doesn't matter. What ever "kind" of cat you are, just be a happy cat. Purrs to you and your people.

T