Thread: Deed!

Hybrid View

Deed!

Good early morning, beautiful Deed! Let me be the first to congratulate you on being a very special DOTD! I'm especially happy because you live not too far from me and I'm in Lansdale all the time! It'd be so cool to run into you and give you oodles of hugs and kisses in person! I can see why your people are so proud of you and love you so much! I hope you get extra special treats today!

I've been Boooo'd!

Good morning dear Deed. What a sweet face you have little girl, I'd love for you to give me sloppy kisses too. I'm very happy that your family rescued you and gave you a forever home. Hope you all have a very long time together and they can come home to a loving puppy dog every day. "Good Deed" indeed! Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Congrats Deed! You and your family are so lucky to have found one another. I absolutely love the photo of you playing in the water. Enjoy your day of fame.

Hi Ya, Deed! That action shot says it all, doesn't it? Energetic, loves the water, someone selected the perfect photo to describe you! "A picture is worth a thousand words" for sure.

I am very pleased to hear you found a wonderful furever home, where the folks enjoy you just as much as you enjoy them. Hugs to a beautiful lady! Happy Dog of the Day!

Hello there beautiful Deed, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Gazing upon that heartwarming shot of you (up top) posing so proudly with your stuffie/squeaky by your side, that awesome action shot of you romping with unbridled joy in the surf, there's no doubting you are one happy, much loved puperoo Deed, that precious face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! We can't thank your family enough for choosing rescue, for giving such a beautiful (body and soul) and deserving doggie a paw up in life, and a chance at happiness! And as is so often the case with rescues, you give back as good as you get! You can come an assault me with those wet, slurpy kisses anytime, adorable Deed!

Lots and lots of love and kisses back at you, sweet baby girl! Here's to a very happy and unfilled day of celebration, a lifetime, man, many happy years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Deed !!!!

We don't know how you got your name but we find it pretty interesting. Such a beautiful rescue girl you are. Rescue doggies are the best!! It sounds like you and your loving family have a mutual admiration society going on there. What a lucky day when they found you at the SPCA. You look like a well adjusted pup for sure!! We have a big nephew that looks alot like you. He has a black nosie but it turns more pink every day. He would love you....and...so do we!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us. We wish we could get some of those wet, sloppy kisses back but we know it's impossible. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello deed!

HAPPY DOTD TO A SWEETHEART I AM A CAT LADY WHO ENJOYS DOGS AS WELL. SOMETIMES WITH CATS YOU HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE TO BE TOLD THAT YOU WERE MISSED LOL! WHEN THEY ARE READY! DEED-YOU MUST BE GREAT TO LIVE WITH. THE PICS OF YOU ARE GREAT-THE TOP ONE REALLY SHOWS YOUR PRETTY SMILE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello there Deed,

I love your pictures & reading a little about you sweetie. It really makes
    me sooo happy to know what a great family you have. I am so glad you
    have a wonderful family that appreciates you as much as you do them.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    many hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Deed,
    Glad you have a great home now.
    I wanted to drop in and congratulate you for being chosen DOTD!

----<---<--<{(@