Thread: Victoria

Victoria

Victoria.....Good Morning big girl. What a beautiful baby you are.
    You can come live with me. I would spoil you rotten also. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you. Have a wonderful life with your human family and Paola.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Victoria, You are so beautiful! And smart! A
    rottweiler named Nick stole my heart for 9 years
    and I still love rotties. Congrats on being DOTD.

Beautiful Victoria !!!!

Good Morning Gorgeous Girl!! Your name is so perfect for you. We love the combination of your royal name and your stunning good looks. You are a wonderful ambassador for Rotties around the world. We feel like jumping through the screen and smooching that big happy face a million times!! Please tell the family to do the honors for us on this big day of celebration(some for Paola too-we also love her name). Congrats to you for being our special DOTD today!! Congrats are also in order for your obedience awards. Such an accomplished girl you are!! We can see why your family is so deeply in love with you. What's not to love? Compliments to the photographer for grabbing those two great pictures. Both pics are precious and they capture the real Victoria so well. We hope you, the family, and Paola have a great day today, basking in the limelight. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Victoria Alura! You name is almost, almost as beautiful as you! You truly are stunning, sweetheart! That shot of you decked in your water gear, clearly enjoying the sand and surf, speaks volumes as to your prowess, and to your life loving, adventure loving personality! As your proud person says, you are a most magnificent ambassador of your beloved breed, representing all that is cherished in a Rottweiler! And with an AKC Canine Obedience Award, and two obedience titles under your collar, it's clear you're every bit as smart and well mannered and accomplished as you are beautiful and loving! Your family is so very blessed to have a best friend and loyal companion in you! A famous poet once said that a thing of beauty is a joy forever, and to your family, to all who come to know and love you, you are certainly that Victoria, a joy to behold! Did I mention that precious towel shot? Sometimes a girl's just gotta let her hair down, right sweetheart?

Congratulations and much love and oodles of hugs to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I wish for you a very happy, extra special day celebrating with your family, (including your best buddy and furry sidekick Paola) and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Congratulations, beautiful girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Victoria, how happy you look in your favorite towel. That is an adorable picture, sweetie. You are indeed an ambassador for your breed, showing that big girls can be sweet and gentle too. I wish I could see you with your kittycat best friend. Hugs and treats for you today darling Victoria, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Victoria,

It's a real pleasure to meet you sweet girl. You loving temperment and
    sweet nature makes you a true blessing to your lucky family. Congrats
    on earning your obediance titles. Congratulations also for being chosen
    for yet another honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you & Paola have
    a big celebration today. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses for that pretty
    face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

To victoria!

HAPPY DOTD TO A GREAT DOG. IT IS ALWAYS COOL TO HEAR A DOG ACCEPTING AND HANGING OUT WITH A CAT! I AM A CAT LADY BY THE WAT VICTORIA YOU ARE THE GREAT AMERICAN OUTDOORS DOG! I WOULD LOVE HAVING YOU ALONG TO ROUGH IT IN THE WIDE OPEN SPACES. YOUR TITLES ARE GREAT AND YOU SURELY ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR BREED! I REALLY THINK THIS BREED CAN GET A BAD REP FOR BEING TOO ROUGH-BUT I THINK THE BREEDER/OWNER LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THEM MAKES A GREAT LOVING GENTLE COMPANION. AWESOME. ll the best SUSANSWALIN518

Beautiful Victoria

What a beautiful girl you are! Indeed, you are a fine ambassador to your kind. I hope that you enjoy all your time in the water, your towel and your family, pretty girl. I used to have a little boy Rottie who who passed on to the bridge, but I will forever love him. You can't imagine how much joy I got from seeing your picture and sweet 'Rotten' face.

Good evening sweet, Victoria! I saw your sweet face this evening and your sweet face made me smile. I had a rottweiler mix that I lost and you remind me so much of her. She too was a great ambassador for the wonderful rottweiler breed.

I know rotties are so special and you sure know you're special, sweet girl. Have fun with your sweet kitty friend, Paola today sweet girl! Congratulations on being the most deserving rottie girl of the day! Hugs and kisses to you across the miles, sweet elegant Victoria.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..