View Poll Results: Which girl name do you like the most?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clara Elizabeth

29 46.77%
  • Josephine Elizabeth

8 12.90%
  • Natalie Elizabeth

25 40.32%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Girl Names...WE'RE HAVING A GIRL! (video posted #51)

A little girl- how exciting!! The video is so neat- one day your daughter will be able to see herself before she was even born! Congrats again.

PS- I voted for Josephine. I like all of them but I think this one is pretty, unusual, and can sound sophisticated as Josephine and cute as Jo or Josie.

Oh my gosh Kari that was awesome, your little girl is beautiful indeed, i cannot believe how clear the sonograms are today, when i had my son and daughter much later on , i still could not make out anything, was quite disappointing, i wanted to know the sex of my second baby, and would you believe it they could not tell me as the cord was you know where, she was a surprise , i had longed for a girl, having ten years apart with my children, and she was made to order, blonde and blue eyed just what i wanted, lucky eh?

Thank you so much for sharing, it was so wonderful to see and share with you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

That is SO exciting!!! Congrats to you! Little girls are the best

Btw, I still love the name Natalie, too But I will admit that Clara is very polished, very classic. Can't wait to hear which name you decide on!!

Does she have her little arms folded up beside her head in part of it?

That really was a clear ultrasound.. Mine was really not as clear as that.

The part where he was trying to measure her legs was so cute.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by molucass View Post
    Does she have her little arms folded up beside her head in part of it?

Yeah, near the end. It was actually really sweet, I had my arms the same way when she did it. One arm was under her head and the other was next to her head.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Well, it's down to Clara and Natalie. Still no closer to deciding which...we may just wait until she shows her face for the first time. I'd rather have it picked before, simply because we want to put her name on the wall, and I'd like to have the nursery 100% done before her big debut! But, if you haven't voted, please do!

Carmen's baby girl name poll reminded me of this thread.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Yeah, near the end. It was actually really sweet, I had my arms the same way when she did it. One arm was under her head and the other was next to her head.
    My sister had her legs crossed and her arm behind her head when she was having her ultrasound done for my niece, and Eden was doing the same thing as my sister..

I am still voting for Natalie kari, i think it is a very pretty name myself.,whatever her name she will be just beautiful anyhow, just look at her mother.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️