View Poll Results: Which girl name do you like the most?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clara Elizabeth

29 46.77%
  • Josephine Elizabeth

8 12.90%
  • Natalie Elizabeth

25 40.32%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girl Names...WE'RE HAVING A GIRL! (video posted #51)

YAY!!!!! A little girl. Yipppppeeeeee and BIG CONGRATS!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

YAY!!!!! A little girl. Yipppppeeeeee and BIG CONGRATS!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Kari honey i am so delighted for you both, everyone i know has been having boys, A GIRL at last YAHOOO........
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Awesome! 2 little girls! This is great!

How fun! Congratulations!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Here's our sonogram from yesterday. It will probably bore most, especially with no sound. But, there may be one or two that would like to see it...My favorite part is right when he's measuring her legs, she really starts squirming. It made my beautiful momma cry.

Baby Girl
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

O....M....G...!!!... that was so cute!!!

non-moms might need a second to understand the images but they are so clear... I saw the measuring of the head... I saw the spine, the legs... cute toesies... such a wiggler.. awww.... the zooming part I assumed was the let-me-show-you-it´s-a-girl... even with no sound you could clearly see THAT.. haha... then I saw the full face shots... hos adorable.. very cute face... and the little fingers awww....

congrats again!!!... she looks so big.. but yet so small... awwww...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hey Isabel, I am a "non-mom" and I saw it perfectly clear. I've never seen one that clear that wasn't a 3D version.
    The shots of her face were amazing. And she is a little wiggle worm, isn't she?

So I'm guessing we wait until the big day before we know which name you've decided on.

Congratulations!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I know.. this one was so clear!!... ... really really clear.. not the type that makes you tilt your head and squint and think trying to figure out what is what... so perfectly clear...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

You guys rock! Even with our first sonogram pictures, I kept thinking...Is it just me? Or is our baby already really photogenic? I am pretty much still a "non mom" and I have had no problem viewing the pictures or anything. I still look at other sonograms and practically go cross-eyed trying to figure them out, even with someone telling me what I'm looking at.

She is a wiggle worm for sure! I'm excited to start feeling all those kicks! (I'm sure I won't say that for the entire pregnancy, though, haha.)

It is awesome reading your responses to her first video!

And, as for the name "reveal", you guys will know pretty much as soon as we know. We are planning to incorporate her name into the room via the Dr Seuss wall lettering, so as soon as we make a decision, we'll buy the lettering. It's looking to either be "Clara, oh the places you'll go!" or "Natalie, oh the places you'll go!"

My mother sent us "Oh Baby The Places You'll Go...a book to be read in utero" and David has read it to the baby every night. It's really charming.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Oh my gosh Kari I'm so happy for you!!!!! I'm surprised, too, I thought you'd have a boy I LOOOOVED the part of the sonogram where the legs were getting measured. It's so amazing. Oh, and as for the kicking part, it's wonderful through out the entire pregnancy in my opinion, the only thing that was uncomfortable for me was the little bitty foot that kicked my ribcage. That was the only thing that was uncomfortable and not all babies do it. It just so happened that both my kids did it.

Wow I'm so happy for you How much fun you're going to have with your little angel!

My Natalie is still rooting for Natalie
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

So wonderful!
    Not to hijack the thread but the second ultrasound this morning confirmed that indeed we definately are having a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    So wonderful!
    Not to hijack the thread but the second ultrasound this morning confirmed that indeed we definately are having a girl.
    Woop woop! You're not hijacking! I know, our doctor told us that it's not 100% guaranteed, but it sure looked like a girl to us.

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Here's our sonogram from yesterday. It will probably bore most, especially with no sound. But, there may be one or two that would like to see it...My favorite part is right when he's measuring her legs, she really starts squirming. It made my beautiful momma cry.

Baby Girl
    How wonderful! That is the first one I've ever seen! (didn't have them in the olden days when I had my son. )
    Congratulations!

ps I also voted for the name Clara Elizabeth. Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.