Thread: Gentle Geronimo :)

Gentle Geronimo :)

Wow! As soon as I saw your picture I just had to comment.
    What a gorgeous fella you are Mo! I love your story and your name.
    You must be the sweetest boy.
    Congratulations on being a very deserving dog of the day.
    Tell your humans to give you an extra scooby snack today!

Geronimo..........What a handsome boy you are. When I was growing up
    we had bull dogs that looked just like you.I do miss them. Bull dogs are so loving. I would love to give you a hug. Mom will have to do it for me.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Geronimo.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Precious Geronimo! What a great companion you are to your human and so very handsome!!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

Logan and Baby Mack

Dog of the day

What a great example of the breed. Had to comment. His breeding looks inpeccable. Go MO!

Greetings Geronimo, and a happy Dog of the Day to you! What a fine representative of your beautiful breed you are, what a gorgeous, gentle giant of a pup! I laughed out loud at your handle, "the tank!" hehe You are a bruiser of a boy, but every pound of you packed with love and heart! No wonder your family is sooo very proud of you! And maybe, just maybe, some "mini Mo's" to carry on your proud legacy loom large in your future! How neat that would be! (Not sure your Mom could take the cuteness overload though!) That was quite the journey to your forever home, Mo! But all of those layovers, the long hours of travel, well worth it, right sweetheart? Your family and all of your adoring fans and friends, are blessed to have you in their lives!

I so enjoyed getting to know you today, Mo! Your Mom's touching tribute to her beautiful boy put a big smile on my face! Hope you and your Bulldog sidekick/furry sib are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, including, but not limited to, a boat load of Scooby snacks, a car ride, and lots and lots of hugs and kisses...from me, included!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Super Handsome Geronimo !!!

Every time we see a Bulldog, we just want to pick you guys up and cover you with kisses. We know you're probably too heavy for that but we can dream. You are so precious, Mr. MoMeister!! Like Mom says, you are a beautiful boy. Anyone can tell your Mom really loves you. We wish we could hold hands with you too. Such a sweetheart!! Congrats on your big day today as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you some of those kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations handsome Geronimo! I just love your sweet face. Enjoy your special day sweetheart. Hugs and kisses to you as the most deserving bulldog of the day.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello Geronimo,

What a big, handsome boy you are Mo. Congratulations on being our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you get a few extra scooby treats to
    celebrate your honor today. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey there mo!

SUCH AN AWESOME BULLDOG! HAPPY DOTDYOU ARE TOTALLY COOL! I LAUGH WHEN I IMAGINE YOU LANDING AT AN AIRPORT-WOW-YOU HAVE ALOT OF TRAVEL MILES UNDER YOUR COLLAR! I AM SURE YOU ARE A SWEETHEART. I AM A CAT LADY DEOM SCHENECTADY UPSTATE NEW YORK. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU SIR! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi, Geronimo! You are so adorable. And I love your name!! It suits you well. Traveling across country to your new home must have been some adventure. You look so happy and well-cared for. You must have a wonderful life with your family. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!