Thread: Brownie!

Brownie!

Well the paramedics just left, after giving me a shot to offset my extreme case of "cuteness overload." How in the world do your people live with such a cutie pie each day? I guess they have developed an immunity! I smiled all through your bio, but I have to admit that the mental picture that will stay with me is of you floating on your float in the ocean. Oh I would need medical attention again on the beach for sure! That has to be a precious sight to behold! I wish you many more happy years, little one, with your adoring humans and lots of fun for you today as you have become DOTD for all of the world to see and admire!

AWWWWWWWW! What a cutie! Congratulations on being dog of the day.

Brownie........Little girl, You put a big smile on my face this morning.
    You are a cutie pie. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

THUD! That was me falling off my chair due to cuteness overload. What a dumpling darling you are, Miss Brownie! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beauteous Little Brownie !!!!!

Be still our Chi loving hearts!!! Cuteness overload for sure, Pam!! We also need medical attention here. Our Mom is on the floor after seeing you this morning!!! You look like a baby doll sitting there, Miss Brownie Girl. Like any brownie, we could just eat you up right now!! We're preceded by a chocolate longhaired Chi in our house. Our RB, Killer. No wonder Mom is passed out. You floating on that float must be the biggest attention getter ever. Is there anyone that wouldn't love to see that? Our Daisy is quite a talker too. Too bad you two can't get together and talk things over. We send big congrats to you for being our precious baby doll DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to cover you in butterfly kisses from us for the celebration. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Brownie! Oh*my*gosh Brownie, how precious can one pup be! That name, that face...you're just the cutest dog ever! hehe And yep, at first, just for a sec, I thought, maybe a Pom! But nooo, you're an adorable, long haired Chi, and don't you do your breed proud! I only wish your Mom had shared a shot of you on your raft! How cool is that, a paw paddling Chi! Your family is so very lucky to have a furkid as beautiful, smart, and loving as you, Brownie!

Enjoy your extra special, much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! And thanks so much for making my gray and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Brownie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Brownie!

You are so cute! we know how smart you are-we would like you to meet out Jojo(in picture above) she is a long haired chi also.i loved reading how you know what to do when told like go to daddy-that is jos favorite and knowing your toys by their name-so smart
    Your coloring is beautiful and i know your humans must love you very much -it is amazing how neither you or jojo know that you are little lol,but you have to love that about these dogs!

Have a great day
    Mydd&Jojo

Wow!

Oh my God, Brownie...you are so cute! LOL! Enjoy your day!

Hello Brownie,

What a pretty little lady you are Brownie. I love your recipe for living
    your life with flair & queen of the castle. Enjoy your special day as our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long,happy & healthy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I know that brownies are sweet, but I have to admit that you're the sweetest one I've ever encountered. Funny that some folks think you are a Pom - that was my exact thought at first glance!

We hope you're having an extra special day today as the very honored DOTD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~