Thread: Holy cow! Who is Dragon Fire?

Holy cow! Who is Dragon Fire?

I haven't been here since the day I joined!

You know what's weird...I ended up finding this place by searching for my old ICQ number! I didn't know for sure if this was my account, but I had the correct password, so I obviously created it years ago even though don't remember doing so.

I thought I would just post something here especially after finding out that I came up with the name "Dragon Fire" as a user name...that doesn't sound like something I've ever called myself before either. Haha

Well, it is definitly my account because I used to have that pet rat community that I posted about.

Okay, this is still so weird to me. Who knows, maybe I'll stick around now that I found out that I'm a member here.

I should really update that signature...and um, is it possible to change user names? Or, maybe I'll just keep this name for memories. Hehe

Hi there.

:Waving Smilie:
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

LOL. Don't feel bad. Ever since I turned 40 my memory has been going down hill. This sort of thing happens to me all the time. Welcome back! I have been a member for quite some time but have only recently started posting regularly. This is a great place to chat and hear wonderful stories of pets being loved like they should be.

hey.. welcome back... not that I hace met you as you were here loooong before me.. but still welcome back!!

any updates on your crew.. do you still have rats?...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Maybe you were taking Ambien at the time you created your account...LOL! Glad to have you here/back.

Thanks for the welcomes and welcomes back

I'm not sure Ambien was around back then. Heh

I no longer have any pet rats, but I still maintain a group dedicated to pet rats. I updated my signature with it.

I have a little dog, his name is Deeogee. I'll post a picture of him in the Dog area.

I love the background on your home page! I am really not much of a rodent person. I remember seeing the movie Willard when I was very young and that sort of turned me off to rodents. Sorry.

OMG. I call Sunny Deeogee ALL the time! It is such a cute name! Does he have a dogster page? There are some Deeogee's on dogster too

Nope, no dogster page. Maybe I should look into making one for him.

Anyone know if I can get my name changed on here? I don't feel like a Dragon Fire. I feel more like a Skyfire.