Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Petfriends

Hello Petfriends

My name is Caroline and I moved from Luxembourg to live in Copenhagen where I met Randi who showed me this nice site.

I love cats very much and grew up with them but unfortunately have none here and miss this very much. My mothers cat Sally gives however reason to many questions I will ask you soon.

Welcome to PT Caroline, I'm so glad you joined! You can ask questions about anything concerning cats - and other animals, people here are very helpful and someone will have suggestions and advice, and you will make some good friends too.

I'll be looking forward to see you post!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Welcome to Pet Talk, we are glad to have you! And perhaps you will be able to have a cat again someday, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello & Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics.. As you can see by my siggy that I am a bigg Cat Lover too..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome to Pet Talk! At least you can see lots of lovely photos of cats here while you are "between cats"!

A friend of Randi's is a friend indeed! Welcome to PetTalk. I have Eddie and Edwina - two gray and white cats. They are not much for answering questions but they do like to tell stories!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Until you are able to have a cat again, I know that all of us will be happy to share ours with you.

This is a really helpful site and everyone is very friendly. I know if you have any questions, please feel free to post, you will receive many answers.

Again, Welcome!

WELCOME TO PET TALK, CAROLINE!!
    He he, you used to live in Luxembourg? Where? Luxembourg is only a 3 hours drive from where I live (near Gent- Gand). Do you speak real "luxembourg's" language?
    My mothertongue is Dutch, but my English is rather good too
    I am owned by 4 lovely cats; you can see them in my siggie
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome! There is no shortage of cats here in Pennsylvania. Lots of shelters. I guess you aren't in the US though. :-(

Hi Caroline, welcome to Pet Talk! I'm also a cat lover, I have my precious tabby girls, Luna and Lily.

Hope you'll get the chance to share your life with a kitty!

Kirsten

Welcome Caroline!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thank you for the warm welcome

How nice to meet all of you And yes I speak luxembourgish and I have also been to Gent, it is so beautiful there!!
    You have all so nice pictures from your cats, that makes me happy just to look at them! And what great and true quotes Slick!
    I am playing more and more with the idea of getting a cat from the asylum, but I am afraid that the cat could get runover by a car as I live in a city...we have a yard but cats find the way to the streets too ; ) I think that cats need the live outside too so I don´t want to let it only inside the apartment?
    What do you think?
    If I have a question about cats health, where should I write that?

nice greetings to all of you
    Caroline

Caroline, I agree that cats are happier being indoors/outdoors, but as you say, it is dangerous in a town. However, Fister seem to stay inside the yard, but then, it's big and he was born there.

I do also think that a cat can get used to being indoors only, if the cat has never been outside, he probably won't miss it - but I personally would have a hard time confining a cat in a small flat, though. It just doen't seem right. In a bigger flat, I wouldn't worry too much.

You know, the shelter "Kattens Værn" (see: http://kattensvaern.dk/) is in the street just around the corner from you. You could always go and have a look. And I would love to come along. May have to make an appointment.

Posting about cat health, you should do that in the Cat Health Forum - see: http://petoftheday.com/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=19

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Salu Caroline,
    nice to meet you here. I am from Sarrebruck- so we are neighbors
    If you come here you'll make a lot of kitty friends

WELCOME, WELCOME from the CREW
    GILL & Crew;