Thread: Lots of new pups.....lots of new pics!!! (warning....cuteness overload!)

Lots of new pups.....lots of new pics!!! (warning....cuteness overload!)

I just wanted to share our new rescue pups with all of you!

First is Piglet. He came to us from a Military Base Stray Facility in Kentucky. The pup was dumped there by his owners when they decided they could not "afford" him any longer. Piglet is (we believe) a Pittie/Boxer mix. He is about 8-9 weeks old. And he is Deaf.

He is VERY stubburn....but very smart. He came to us yesterday, so we are going to begin his training tomorrow. We figured we would give him a few days to open up and adjust before we started our training.

He already is content here...I guess it is better then a cold shelter cage.

Wathcing the other pups play.

Piglet and our Scruffers! They are buds already!

Isn't he just ADORABLE!!

The following pups came to us on March 1st.

Next we have Petey. Petey came from a high kill gassing pound in Bowling Green, KY. They had to make room for over 250 hoarder dogs with Sarcoptic mange, and Petey was up to be euthanized. Petey is a 3 month old Pittie, possibly a mix. He is very sweet and loves to play. He is a bit shy, but he opens up really quickly. He loves to play with the other pups. Petey is very attached to Gidget, another dog we pulled from the KY pound. The two were actually kennel mates.

Hi there!

He is so handsome!

Petey and Piglet

Here is Gidget. She came from the same pound as Petey. She was left behind there after another RESCUE pulled her puppies! How nice of them, huh? Well, we could not leave her there. Gidget is a 1 to 1 1/2 yr old Cattle Dog/Pointer mix. She is such a good girl! House broken, crate trained, good with cats, dogs, kids....who could ask for more! Plus she is only about 25 lbs. She is a pure mama too....she mothers Petey and Piglet as if they were her own.

Gidget!

I just LOVE her markings!!

Gidget and Petey love each other...we are trying to get them adopted out together, but we are not sure if that will happen or not.

More in next post.......

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Here we have Tink. Tink came to us from Wisconsin. The lady that had her was fostering her for a "rescue" that turned out to be....basically a lady who was just adopting dogs to sell them for profit...no vetting, no contract, no anything! So the foster mom asked us to take her. She met us on 3/1 when we were picking up Petey and gidget.

Tink is a 5 month old German Shepherd/Spitz mix. She has so much energy...100% PUPPY!

Say hi to Tink!

Tink is so energetic! She is always on the move!! It was really hard to get her to sit still for this picture!

Then we have the three sisters....Polly, Holly, and Abbi. The are Terrier mix pups. The mom was believed to be a Jack Russel mix, but we are not 100% sure. Their owner wanted to drown them....so a nice lady convinced the owner to let us take them. They came all the way from Missouri. These three are in a great foster home right now. The funny thing is, they ALL look different!!

Polly, the biggest of the three.

Holly, the shyest of the three.

Abbi, the most outgoing of the three.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures of our new additions!!

www.rornfp.org

Do I sense foster failure with wee little Piglet? He sure fits right in with your Scruff!

They're all great dogs of the future. Love the trio of Abbi, Holly & Polly.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I love Piglet's ears! How do you train a hearing-impaired dog, by the way? Do you use visual instructions? I'm glad he is with you! Long and happy life to you, widdle Piglet! All the new guests are beautiful. I hope energetic Tink goes to a family with lots of room for her to be bouncy fun. Polly and Holly look alike! Abbi looks to me exactly like Lady -- my eyes got all leaky when I saw her picture right with the picture of Lady in your signature.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

bunch of cuties!!

What a bunch of sweet puppies! I hope you find them all good homes!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Quote Originally Posted by Reachoutrescue View Post
    Here we have Tink. Tink came to us from Wisconsin. The lady that had her was fostering her for a "rescue" that turned out to be....basically a lady who was just adopting dogs to sell them for profit...no vetting, no contract, no anything! So the foster mom asked us to take her. She met us on 3/1 when we were picking up Petey and gidget.

Tink is a 5 month old German Shepherd/Spitz mix. She has so much energy...100% PUPPY!

Say hi to Tink!

Tink is so energetic! She is always on the move!! It was really hard to get her to sit still for this picture!

Then we have the three sisters....Polly, Holly, and Abbi. The are Terrier mix pups. The mom was believed to be a Jack Russel mix, but we are not 100% sure. Their owner wanted to drown them....so a nice lady convinced the owner to let us take them. They came all the way from Missouri. These three are in a great foster home right now. The funny thing is, they ALL look different!!

Polly, the biggest of the three.

Holly, the shyest of the three.

Abbi, the most outgoing of the three.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures of our new additions!!
    Abbi, Holly & Polly are SO darling! Thank you for saving these sweet pups, Reachoutrescue!

Hugs,
    Shania

Here, let me help you polish your angel wings! If they shine any brighter, I'll need permanent shades! Blessings and lots of on you! Your rescues are adorable and so beautiful. I think you just may be my new hero. You are simply amazing. Thank you so much on behalf of all those poor neglected creatures.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    Do I sense foster failure with wee little Piglet? He sure fits right in with your Scruff!
    OH NO!!! No more foster failures for us!! I do love Piglet and so does EVERYBODY in the house, including Scruff! But, he can not be ours....that will just take the place of another pup that needs that "bed". Our Scruff is the only permanent resident we need! (Besides our cats)

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I love Piglet's ears! How do you train a hearing-impaired dog, by the way?

Abbi looks to me exactly like Lady -- my eyes got all leaky when I saw her picture right with the picture of Lady in your signature.
    Actually it is pretty much just like training a dog that can hear. Except you just use hand singals instead of speaking. It takes a bit longer to train, but deaf dogs are very eager to learn and are extremely smart. Treats and lots of smiles work wonders!!

Abbi does look like Lady.....completely different breed, but she does have the markings. Lady was such a great girl...we sure do miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    Here, let me help you polish your angel wings! If they shine any brighter, I'll need permanent shades! Blessings and lots of on you! Your rescues are adorable and so beautiful. I think you just may be my new hero. You are simply amazing. Thank you so much on behalf of all those poor neglected creatures.
    You are just too kind.....but I am no angel. I am just doing my part to save lives of the ones our "breed" forgets about. These babies are a perk to my job....I am so glad to do it. Though I am a bit overwhelmed....I know that I have the hardest job that I will EVER LOVE!!!! Thank you for being so kind.

Thank you everybody for your kind words.....(((HUGS))) to all of you and lots of puppy kisses!!

www.rornfp.org

Tracy, I can't stop marveling at how amazing you are! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! All of them are precious. Thank you so much for all you do for these poor little guys and gals.

Keep doing what you're doing. We love you!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Thanks for saving this beautiful bunch of pups!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

awwww... piglet sure is a keeper!!... what a doll face!!

the rest are just as cute.. hehe... I can see mischief in Tink´s face.. LOL
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh, I love Piglet's fat little tummy! Are I can sure see Trouble Dogified in Tink's grin!
    I've Been Frosted

How wonderful for all of them that there are people like you!

They are all so adorable, and very lucky to be in a rescue program.