Thread: Marvelous Maxwell

Marvelous Maxwell

Hi Max, I have a Seal Point Siamese who is also 13, and like you, he sure has attitude! You have some of the same characteristics (I tell him it's time to go night night, and he's there!) Enjoy your special day with your sister; I hope you guys are around for lots more time.

Maxwell, what a thoughtful and courteous boy you are to allow your sister to finish her meal before you begin and to clean up so nicely after her. You're a credit to meezers everywhere. So enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Max! What a beautiful meezer you are! I worked second shift for many years but I never had a handsome greeter like you. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

WOW THEY HAVE YOU DOING DOUBLE DUTY MAXWELL, NOT JUST BEING A CAT COMPANION, BUT A DISH WASHER AS WELL.
    THATS GREAT THAT YOU DO THAT, THAT SAVES YOUR HUMANS FROM HAVING TO USE UP THE HOT WATER!!!

YOU ARE COSERVING ENERGY IN SO MANY WAYS.
    AND YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME CAT, AND SO RELAXED THERE ON YOUR BED , SILLY YET IN MANY WAYS SO DIGNIFIED!!!
    THE LUCKYFOUND CATS , ESPECIALLY HANDSOME JOHN HNACOCK ANDTHE SIAMESE ANGEL FIVE SEND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS TO YOU NEWEST AND NICEST SIAMESE CAT OF THE DAY MAGNIFICAT MAXWELL!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to handsome Maxwell on being today's Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see another Vermont Siamese cat, there aren't too many around.
    I was very lucky to adopt my Siamese girls from someone in the Burlington area last fall.
    Who knows, you may even be related to them.
    Izzy is on my lap right now, making it very hard to type, she really wants to get a good look at your photo today Maxwell.
    I would love it if your owners could join Pet Talk and post more pictures of you and your older sister too.
    My cat Samantha lived for 20 years so it must be something about this fresh Vermont air that lets our kitties live long healthy lives here.
    I hope you get good and spoiled on your special day Maxwell, even if it is another one of those snowy Vermont days.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Maxwell what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I see you are really a laid back sort of guy too!
    I just love your comfy picture!!! It makes me smile when I see it!!!

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Maxwell, its an honor to meet such a handsome and gentle boy!

Congratulations for being our COTD, we hope you spend a happy day with Kirbee celebrating together with mommy and daddy.

My best wishes for many more years full of health and joy for you and Kirbee.
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Oh, how precious are you, Maxwell! Your precious photo, your touching life story, have melted my heart into a big puddle of mush! And speaking of your photo...you have the longest forepaws I've ever seen! How cute (and comfy) you look, snoozing on your chaise! You definitely have the air of a man in charge about you!

I do hope and pray that your dear, senior fursis Kirbee is doing well. What a wonderful big brother you are, looking over her as you do, being so gentle with her! Your Mom and Dad are so very blessed to have two such special furkids in their lives!

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Max! I hope you and Kirbee both, enjoy a very special day, celebrating with your proud Mom and Dad! Hugs and kisses to you and Kirbee!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maxwell, I have a seal point Siamese, also, and he is a gentleman much like you! Looks, class, intelligence, and loyalty: Yep, it's a Siamese! Have a happy COTD Maxwell

Good evening, Maxwell! You are one handsome feline, and you are smart too! Enjoy your COTD.

Maxwell

A handsome Siamese and he does not look like an anteater.
    amdla
    amdla

Hello maxwell!

HI-ANOTHER SWEET SIAMESE=HAPPY COTD. HOW HANDSOME YOU ARE MAXWELLHOW LUCKY IT IS TO HAVE A BALL OF FURR WAITING WHEN ONE RETURNS HOME AFTER DEALING WITH THE WORLD OUT THERE! I ENJOYED SEEING YOUR SWEET SELF AND READING THE LITTLE STORY ABOUT YOU. BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by amdla View Post
    A handsome Siamese and he does not look like an anteater.
    amdla
    ????

Hey Maxwell - do I detect cattitude in your picture? Hmmm - not much.

Must be a trait of all Meezers - my 3 RB guys were full of it, as is my fur-nephew! That's what makes you all so endearing I suppose!

Enjoy the honors of top cat today as a very special COTD.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Maxwell. No, no, don't get up. You look so comfy lying there.

I'll bet you are fast asleep right now, Maxwell, after celebrating your Cat of the Day honours. Did you and your sister have extra-special dinners yesterday? I expect that you were both spoiled rotten.

Congratulations!