Thread: Murmel!

Murmel!

Guten tag Murmel, wie gehts! What a precious, beautiful piggie you are, Murmel! I just love your coat, your beautiful coloring; so yummy! Reminds me of a chocolate peanut butter brownie! You are one much loved little wheeker Murmel, and you're so lucky to have a guardian as loving and responsible as yours! And like most piggies, you sure do love your food! hehe My piggie Ruby loves all of those fresh fruits and veggies too! And I haven't met a piggie yet who doesn't let out a squeak and squeal when they hear those bags rustling!

What a pleasure it was meeting you today, Murmel! Your family is blessed to have a best friend and furkid in you! Hope today you're treated to all of those fave foods you crave, extra nap time, and of course, lots of love! Congratulations, wheeks, and cuddles to you precious Murmel, and to your furpal Molly, too! Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet of the Day sweetheart, and every moment of your happy, love filled life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Murmel what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and meeting you today!!!
    You certainly look happy! I hope you are enjoying your special day today with maybe an extra yummy treat.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Murmel, you're sure a cutie! Congratulations on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla