Thread: Darling lily

Darling lily

YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY GIRL! HAPPY POTD. I AM HAPPY THAT WITH PATIENCE AND LOVE AND "SECOND CHANCE BIRDS" YOU ARE HAPPIER THESE DAYS. A GIRL CAN NEED EXTRA TLC IN THE WORLD TODAY INSIDE THE NEW HOME AS WELL!GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Lily and her tooth brush -- Oh goodness, I just HAD to stop and read about you, sweet girl!

Wow, it sounds like you had a difficult start in life, I am so sorry to learn that.

Now, you have found a loving furever home and my, how you have blossomed, into a delightful charmer of a cockatoo! Both photos of you show a great personality.

Hope you have some special treats today as we are honored to have you as our Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, brave and courageous bird you are, Lily! Our amazing, animal companions teach us so much about meeting the challenges of life, and coming out victorious! What an inspiration your story is, what an inspiration you are! I think your wise Mom hit the nail on the head...you had to learn how to be a bird before you would learn to love and trust humans! Kudos to not only your devoted human for standing by you through those tough times, but to your flock of feathered friends as well for mentoring you, for taking you under their wings, for teaching you how to "fly," to enjoy life, and ultimately your people! Success stories such as yours are what the best of Pet Talk is all about, and we're honored to have you as our extra special and most deserving, Sunday Pet of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight Lily, and each and every moment of your blessed, new life! Love and gentle cuddles to you, and to all of your feathered friends! (And special thanks to Second Chance Birds for all of their hard work, helping success stories such as yours become a reality!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I'm so sorry you had a horrible beginning in life but thrilled that you finally have the loving home and family you deserve!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lily

hi lilly is just like my pretty bird syndy he is a boy . I just love him .I have other birds ,but he is my fav