Thread: Shiny Copper!

Shiny Copper!

Good morning and happy DOG OF THE DAY to you, adorable Copper! Be still my Labbie loving heart! What a big, beautiful, gentle giant of a pup you are! Oh, that face! I wish I could plant a gazillion kisses on that sweet head of yours! No surprise how you came to be named, big guy! You're as ***bright*** as a shiny, new penny, and it's not just your beautiful, copper colored coat, those sparkling, yellow eyes that shine, but your personality as well! What a sweetheart you are, everything we Lab lovers crave in your beloved breed! Your family, your little furry sidekick, your Schnauzer best bud Jackjack, are so lucky to have you in their lives! (That bottom shot of you two cuties is beyond precious; what a team!) And what fun adventures await you and your family as you embark (pun intended) upon your life long journey together! So many happy years ahead, so many happy memories to be made, so many puddles and pools to splash in! (And bumpers to be chewed! lol)

Me and my Labbie girl Star are honored to be the first to congratulate you on your much deserved day in the spotlight Copper, and wish for you a very happy, labalicious, fun filled day of celebration, and a lifetime of happy, love filled years with your family!

Love and kisses, woofs and wags to you beautiful Copper, and to Jackjack too, from me and my girl, Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Copper....You put a big smile on my face this morning. You are so
    handsome. I would love to go jogging with you. Congratulations
    on DOTD. I think that Jackjack is handsome to. Have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Handsome Copper !!!

Your name certainly suits you, sweetheart. You are such a great looking Labbie boy. We love that shiny coat and loveable smile. We can see you now, chewing on the truck bumper. It must seem like a big chew toy to you. We think it's great that you have your little friend, Jackjack to play with every day. You're both adorable in your picture!! Congrats to you, our stunning DOTD!! Please tell the family to take some time out of celebrating today to give you some kisses from us. Some for cutie patootie Jackjack too. Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Still Bike Week, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Just beautiful!

I have a new chocolate lab puppy named Indy - and just adore chocolate labs. Copper is so beautiful, I want to hug and kiss him right on the nose! Hard to believe my Indy will be like him in a year Thanks for putting Copper's picture up today. He is amazing!

Hi Copper,

Love your name, it really suits you handsome boy. I enjoyed reading
    about you today. Seems like you have a lot of fun & stay active with
    your people. That's good for both of you. Congratulations Copper on
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out hugs & kisses for you
    and some for Jackjack too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cooper

Cooper is a very beautiful baby. Congratulations on finding such a great friend! May you have many happy, healthy, fender chewing years together.