Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im going to the vets! Ebony Beau Tubsters Officially a Found Cat NOW!

Im going to the vets! Ebony Beau Tubsters Officially a Found Cat NOW!

Ebony Beau Tubster has one question for Pet Talkers
    Whats a vet???
    I wonder if its a place where yoou get food , as we had chicken, ham and beef last night.
    I am a HAP HAP HAPPY Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ebony Beau, you're so handsome! The doctor will check you all over and tell dad you are healthy. Then you will come home and be with your buddy Michael and all the other Found Kitties again. Then dad will give you a kiss from me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well Ebony B Tubster the Vet is a good place that make you well if your sick.. The shots might hurt a bit but not much.. You will be back home in no time at all.. Let us know how your first visit went ok && I know Uncle Gary will have you somes treats & goodies waiting for you..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

hey dont do it man one time i went to vet and took a nap and when i woke up my b***s were gone!

don juan el gato magnifico y hermoso
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dear Ebony B. Tubster, the vet's office is a place your Dad will take you to make sure you can enjoy your new life as a Found Cat for many, many, years! It's a good thing and you should thank Gary for loving you enough to take you there. It is where all the best pet parents take their beloved babies.

My ##$$^& will be gone!!
    OH NO!!
    But then again I dont want Kittens born that dont have a place to eat or be warm Don Juan , I know what a sad feeling it is, to be in the cold and dark,
    I think a good warm homes worth a great deal more than seeing little Black Faces with no place to go.
    But that will make some Porchettes sad

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Catmandu, I thought Ebony Beau had been TNR'ed. My mistake. Give him a big hug for me when he comes back from the doctor. And a big hug for his buddy Michael Dylan, Mr. Purr, too! And to the other Found Kitties, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He is a handsome boy. He looks like he needs some extra TLC. Give him hugs from me too. I love black cats! There has one been hanging around my house for a couple weeks and he is very loveable. I think he belongs to my neighbor. He and Casey made friends one day on our walk. He rolled over and let her sniff his belly. The vet will make sure you are healthy. Don't be scared.

Good luck Ebony Beau!!!

MESSAGE FROM SOPHIE:

GOOD LUCK AT THE VET EBONY BEAU TUBSTER!!!!
    WE HOPE EVERYTHING GOES ALL RIGHT
    astrid

That is just too funny & I am laughing my butt off..
    Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    MESSAGE FROM SOPHIE:

GOOD LUCK AT THE VET EBONY BEAU TUBSTER!!!!
    WE HOPE EVERYTHING GOES ALL RIGHT

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Ebony you deserve to be a found cat, no one knows how long you have been waiting to find the Found Cat Hotel, somebody must've been guiding you to it. You will have such a nice life with your new friends and dad. You'll have the best of everything and be so happy. You'll feel much better too when you come back from the vets, they're not that bad honestly!
    I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see more pictures of you settling in.

Great NEWS!!!!

What a fine-looking gentleman, so happy to be home at last!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Poofday, Ebony Beau Tubster!

Love, Columbine

Its Tubster Panther Ebony Beau Tubsters Dad who had been TNred about 2 yeras ago , and he has been a Found Cat ever since!!
    That places Ebony Beau Tubster at about two years old.
    I know that Tubby 2 Angel will be pleased that his Son and Grandson will have a Furr Ever Home , and there will be no unwante Great Grand Kittens born into cold and hunger!!!
    And Sophie Y Astrid we loved that Photo very much!!!
    That made Our Day!!!!