Thread: Wonderful Winston

Wonderful Winston

Oh, Winston, you are so handsome!!! I have a dal who will be 15 this summer, so I know a little about you! HA You are precious, and I love your one blue eye!! I hope you enjoy your special day!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Winston......What a handsome fellow you are. I love dalmations.
    You do have pretty eyes. You are a lucky boy. You have a wonderful family that love you and a handsome friend in Harry to play with. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello, Winston! I'm glad that Boomersooner has checked in! I think your eyes are beautiful and so is the rest of you! I know who is in charge at your house Happy Dog of the Day to you! Please ask your person to give you some hugs from me and some for Harry, too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Winston

Winston, you are just the most handsome boy! I love the expression with your adopted sibling. You look like you just can't be bothered with all this human hubbub! I agree with you, pictures are just silly....but I sure do love the ones of you! Many more happy healthy years with your human family. Lots of gentle ear tugs and bear hugs for you from Florida.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Dal Winston! Oh, what a handsome, handsome boy you are! Your eyes are sooo unique, and sooo beautiful! What a precious shot of you blinking for the camera, posing with your adorable fursib Harry! You kids make quite the dynamic duo! It's hard to believe you're 12 years young, Winston! You not only have the look of a youngster about you, you're most certainly young at heart, just overflowing with spunk and spirit! That's the heart of a Dal for you! And I have to admit, I have a passion for "needy" dogs; Dave the Fireman not so much apparently, at least when it's a Dal!

I'm so happy we had the chance to meet you today, Winston! Your family, all of your adoring friends and fans, are so blessed to have a beautiful, intelligent, life and people loving pup such as you in their lives! And I hope for you all, many more happy, love filled years together! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hope your Mom and Dad, Dave the Fireman, and your auntie spoil you (and Harry too) rotten, treating you and Harry both, to a day of fun adventures and yummy treats; all your hearts desire! Love and big hugs and smoochies to you precious Winston, and to Harry too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Winston !!!!

What a handsome "senior?" boy you are, Winston!!! You look like a puppy. We can tell that you are quite the character. Shivering before going out if it's cold outside? Our Mom can't stop laughing at that. Your whole bio tells us how smart you are. You have an unbelievable ability to know what's going to happen before it does. Your buddy, Harry, is another handsome fella. You guys look so good together. A couple of big hunks. Va va va voom!!! Congrats on your big day, cutie pie!! Please tell Mom to give you a kiss for every spot you have from us to help celebrate(some kisses for Harry too). Carrots and green beans all around!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Winston,

My, my, what a handsome fella you are. I think you sure don't show
    your age big boy. I don't think you are needy, just a sensitive soul.
    My dog Smokey is too. I love the picture of you & your best bud Harry.
    Big congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Lots of hugs & kisses just for you Winston.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

OH OH Oh - look at you!!!!

Yes, Dals are truly amazing - always looking and acting so YOUNG even when they are seniors. You sure are a beautiful boy.

Congrats on being a very special DOTD today.

Love
    The spotties in Melbourne
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."