Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping dog brings the funnay.

Sleeping dog brings the funnay.

Link.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Poor baby - I wonder who he was chasing in that dream? Good thing he looks like he's got a hard head, and neither he nor the wall sustained any damage!
    I've Been Frosted

I can totally see Verde doing that, the new laminate flooring would bring even more funnay.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    I can totally see Verde doing that, the new laminate flooring would bring even more funnay.
    Does she twitch that hard in her sleep? My dogs only would twitch their feet a little, and Sheba (best dog in the whole wide world, smartest ever) would sometimes let out a little "mrrrf" - a muffled bark, but it was very quiet, you had to be close to hear it. She was my very first dog, my family got her when I was a toddler, so I was often nearest her on the floor!
    I've Been Frosted

Its rare but I have seen her run in her sleep while murphing. Blue gets weird when she does it.

Blue will twitch and bark in his sleep too.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

ok sad he hit the wall. but i am laughing so hard im crying. Bayley does this when she is sleeping. A full boar run when she is asleep then she wakes up and bolts around the living room. As if she is doing the same thing when she wakes up. although.... she slept upside down when she was a baby...

How would you like having that dog sleep on your bed?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I wish this crap wasn't blocked at work, but I've seen this video. There are a couple Bizkit videos on YouTube. Looked more like a seizure to me. In one of the videos he stands up and barks and is still shaking after he "wakes up" and the owner is talking to him.

Poor baby! He was having a nightmare for sure. Casey moves her feet when she sleeps sometimes and does little whining noises. I always wake her up because I think she is having a bad dream. I don't know what she could have a bad dream about though because she lives like a queen!

My friend just sent this to me the other day. It was funny right up until he ran into the wall. I'm sorry, I just don't think that's funny. Poor guy.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I saw that yesterday! I was so amazed. Honda always twitched like she was running and she barks with her mouth closed all the time. But I was amazed the dog actually got up and was full out running on the floor. Lol
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    How would you like having that dog sleep on your bed?
    WoW that dog was sure chasing something in the dreams.. I dont think I would want that puppy in bed with me.. Poor baby.. I hope the baby's head did not hurt too much..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

i also wondered if the dog was having a seizure.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

They had this on the news this morning. Kinda looked to me like the dog was dreaming it was BEING chased, not chasing something, just based on how he lifted his head and snapped as if something was behind him.

I've seen several dog seizures at work, and a seizure on my RB cat Dusty, and this video didn't look like any of them. Just looked like a dog having a very, very bad nightmare.

Poor baby, glad he didn't go running down any stairs or anything. It was funny until he started snapping then actually up and running.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Aww. I thought that was funny up until when he ran into the wall.