Thread: Fabulous Frodo!

Threaded View

Fabulous Frodo!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, fabulous, amazing Frodo! My Labbie loving heart skipped a beat when I clicked on your amazing photo (top shot) then it melted into a puddle when I gazed upon the bottom shots and read your incredible life story! Just as your Mom says, at first I thought, "it's a doggie dolphin!" (My second guess was a prehistoric water creature, the Labrosaur!) Oh, what fun you and your Dad, your family, must have paddlng the rivers and waterways of PA and beyond! And at the end of the day, who better to pamper a pooped Papa then a slipper fetching Labbie! hehe You're everything cherished in your beloved breed Frodo...keen intelligence, athleticism, an unbridled love for life and people! Your family is so lucky to have you as their loyal companion, paddling partner and best friend and furkid (though I admit as a Lab mom myself I'm a bit biased!) My Lab Star is a water baby too, and anytime other than winter she can be found swimming/kayaking the Delaware River, riding the waves on the beaches of Cape Cod...maybe one day we'll knock paddles somewhere on the water (though I'm not sure she could take the "thud" factor...you are one hunky, handsome, gentle giant of a canine, simply awesome!)

I hope you enjoy your well earned reign as Dog of the Day, precious Frodo; celebrating to your heart's content with your wonderful, proud parents and Labbie sib Pippin, all of your adoring freinds and fans, human and furry! You're the best, Frodo! Hugs and kisses, woofs, wags and happy, Labbie butt wiggles to you Frodo, and to Pippin, too! See you on the water, sweetheart!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-04-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~