Thread: Banjo

Banjo

LORD-I AM SOOOOGLAD THAT YOUR HUMANS GOT YOU AWAY FROM A VERY HORRIBLE-DID I SAY HORRIBLE-SAD SITUATION.FROM YOUR PICTURE-SEEING THOS LOVING ANGEL EYES-I KNOW THIS FAMILY HAS A REAL SWEETHEART IN THEIR MIDST. LUCKILY I THINK LOVE AND GOODNESS STILL EXISTS IN THE WORLD FOR ALL CREATURES.BANJO-YOU CERTAINLY DESERVE TO BE THE DOF OF THE DAY! DON'T LOOK BACK.SUSANSWATLIN518

Beautiful Banjo Blue~~~

We hate to start our tribute with harshness but we can't help it today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    We'll spend the rest of the day trying to erase our minds of all the horrible things that happen in this world. If that irresponsible moron would have paid for one surgery, perhaps he wouldn't have had that problem. We can never right all the wrongs but we can keep praying that that type of ignorance will stop someday.
    You are such a handsome young man, Banjo. We love your markings and we're sure you're going to grow to be a very handsome older gent too. It's great to see you living a happy life. Thank you to your Mom for saving you and giving you a wonderful chance at life. Congratulations to you for being our most deserving DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to give you millions of kisses from us, to help celebrate this momentous occasion. Some for Nova and Boogie too please!! We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Last Day of Bike Week, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Banjo Blue! Sounds like you are one VERY LUCKY PUP! You may never even remember your start in life as you were quite young, and that is nice to know.

Your humom really loves you, I can tell from the way she writes about you. The photo of you with your panda backpack is charming!

Wishing you extra romps today to celebrate this great honor as our Dog of the Day!

Hi, Banjo Blue! You are such a handsome boy! What a lucky pup you are to be rescued from a horrible fate and now you are in a loving home. That's a great story. Your smile shows that you are so happy in your family. Have the best day ever celebrating how special you are. And that little back pack thing you are wearing so sooo cute! Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hello Banjo,

What a cute smiling face I see ths morning. It's great to meet
    you sweetheart. I love your name, it seems to suit you so well. I
    am very glad you were found & saved to live a happy life with sis Nova
    and your kitty pal Boogie.Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & kisses & treats to celebrate your special day.
    Keep smiling little fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Banjo Blue! Just look at you, posing so proudly with your adorable, doggie backpack! (Heart melt factor off the charts! hehe) Now that's a pup with a lot of living to do!!! Heartfelt thanks to your guardian angel rescuer, and your wonderful family, for saving you and Nova from the most unspeakable fate! (We have no words for monsters like that dreadful man who would harm a helpless animal!) Now, back to the happy part! It's clear you're living the good life now Banjo, being cherished for the precious soul that you are, and loved to pieces! You and Nova and Boogie are one fab pup pack, and your family so very lucky to have you in their lives, as their best buddies and loyal, loving companions!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story with us all! Hope you and the gang are enjoying a super fun day celebrating your well earned day of honor, being spoiled to the max! Please have your Mom give you and Nova and Boogie extra hugs, kisses and a fave, fun treat, for me, please! Happy life to you, beautiful Banjo Blue!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That is so heartbreaking but glad it had a happy ending. I too will have difficulty trying to get that horrible image out of my mind. Last Thursday I just happen to look out my office window and seen a car cruising back and forth only to see them eventually stop and shove a dog out and then take off down the road. We live in a rural area and they probably thought no one was watching. When I got dressed I went out to see if I could find the dog and he was no where to be found. I figured he ran off, so I went on about my business and when I came back later that afternoon there he was hanging around where they dropped him off, I guess thinking they were coming back. I went and got him and fed and watered him and called the Animal Control for our area. We already have four dogs and could not keep him and I have volunteered at one time for about 6 months at the Animal Control and they say they treat all their dogs there very good and it was kept pretty clean, so I felt better about that.
    He had a chip but was sooooooooooooooooooooooo skinny and his toenails were very very long and made it difficult for him to walk. The animal control guy said they will be investigating the abuse he obviously had been through and NOT send him back to those people as he had an excellent temperament
    and will make a very good dog for someone. That night I dream t one of my othere dogs got hit by a car and killed. I woke up with a huge lump in my throat from trying to cry! I think what went on in my head all during that day was worrying he would get hit and be limping around or killed and it went right into my subconscience when I went to sleep!!
    I believe in the power of prayer so from that day on I have been praying he gets placed where he is taken care of and loved alot which is what he deserves. Sorry this is so long but I guess it is a kind of therapy to get this out

What a handsome boy you are Banjo! I can definitely see Beagle ears (a very happy *A-WOO to you!) so maybe you'll start talking up a storm real soon! I won't even make a comment about your previous life, since being DOTD is a priviledge and special ocassion, which belongs to only you! But I will say that I'm so glad you and your sibs were found in time to enjoy a loving, healthy, happy life!

I've been Boooo'd!