Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picasso

Picasso

Hi there. I live with a Siamese also, and I wouldn't trade him in either. You guys ARE noisy, but I love having conversations with my guy, and I see you do also. Enjoy your life with Picasso; he sounds like quite a guy!

Picasso, I love the pic of you w/your tongue out as if you're saying "I'm an indoor kitty and you're not. So there!" Indeed you do have beautiful markings. Living w/a vocal and demanding cat can be challenging but so worth the effort. The rewards far exceed the demands. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Picasso & "talker kitties"

Picasso has beautiful markings! I'm glad you gave his talking a second, third and fourth chance! I got Bennie as a kitten of a feral cat who'd been captured and spayed; he was the kitten who came to US and said "take me home." But as we say now, "we didn't ask for a talker kitty." He talks almost constantly sometimes, especially when he plays....and he's a tuxedo cat! Luckily, it's not at night, and most of the time it's very tolerable, but don't you wonder what your cat is saying? He talks to his toys! You have to love them!

Picasso

Awwww your sooooo cute Picasso! You've got beautiful markings, beautiful green eyes and not to mention a gorgeous little pink tongue!!! Lots of pets and tickles to you today, enjoy your special day!

Happy COTD day, Picasso! You are one smart cat. You have trained your people to take of your every neads and wants.

Hi Picasso!

Picasso,
    I really enjoyed reading your story and learning about how you came into your family's life. You are very handsome! When I scrolled down on your story and saw your 2nd picture with your tongue sticking out, I was delighted! So cute! I bet you didn't realize your picture was going to be taken!
    Enjoy your royal day!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Good morning handsome Picasso!!! I loooooove your markings too and your pinky little tongue.
    Yours is a very nice story, your human has definitely a heart full of love and I'm sure you pay back with your affection and sweetness
    Congratulations on your day handsome boy!!!!
    Hugs and kisses
    astrid

You have the coolest markings! I love you giving the world the big raspberry! Here's one for you.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Handsome Picasso! The markings on your back look like a paw-print to me -- seems appropriate How smart of you to choose your person wisely! I love that you ask for company while you eat your dinner, and that you like to speak your mind. Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Picasso!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Picasso, you certainly have trained your human well, just like you should. A good thing they are so patient. I love that paw print on your back, and your name fits you perfectly.

I hope you get spoiled today with extra treats and lots of playtime. Have fun! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day, Picasso!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hey picasso!

WHAT A GREAT NAME-HAPPY COTD, YOU LOOK ALOT LIKE MY PEPPER-BUT SHE HAS MORE WHITE ON HER FACE. I AM SURPRISED THAT YOU ARE PART SIAMESE. PEPPER ISN'T. I HAVE TO LAUGH AND MENTION THAT USUALLY MY CATS WALK AWAY FROM THEIR FOOD AND THEN GO BACK TO EAT AND MUNCH WHEN ALL IS CLEAR AND I AM NOT LOOKING!! PICASSO-WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOY!THAT DOES LOOK LIKE A HANDPRINT ON YOUR BACK. I HAVE A FEW PICASSO REPRODUCTIONS AROUND AND I WILL THINK OF YOUR FACE NOW-SO CUTE. I WISH YOU THE BEST-AND IT IS VERY REWARDING ADOPTING AN ADULT SHELTER AND OR STRAY CAT. I HOPE SOMEDAY WHEN I AM VEERY OLD-I WILL STILL TRY TO HAVE CATS, SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Picasso!

Picasso, I just LOOOOVE that large paw print on your back! I also like the 'tongue' picture--you are one feisty kitty! I seldom post but feel compelled to show my admiration after seeing your picture. We have three cats with the same color distribution as yours (white background with black tail and black spots behind the ears and some on the back; a Wikipedia entry calls it a "bicolor Turkish Van pattern"), but your large paw print is the only one I've ever seen on a cat! Enjoy your special day, and may you enjoy a long life of purrs and head-butts with your furparent!
    CatFan

Well Hello & Welcome Picasso.. Always Nice to see another Texas Baby.. Your So Adorable.. I just Love the Paw Print on your back.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Picasso what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I love the picture of you with your tongue sticking out!!! It made me chuckle!
    I'm glad you decided to be friends with your human guardian and move in. Lots better than being on your own, eh?
    I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Picasso! What a most fitting name for a masterpiece of a kitty! You truly are a work of art sweetheart (though at first glance I must admit Andy Warhol came to mind!) What stunning, unique markings! And I just love that shot of you giving (your mom?) the razzzberries! What a precious, pink tongue! hehe

We're with your Mom Picasso! Choosing rescue, more importantly an adult kitty, is definitely the way to go! You, sweet, lovable Picasso, are living proof of the priceless rewards of adult adoption...who could ask for me in a feline, in a furkid?

It's heartwarming to know that such a deserving kitty found his way to the happiest, most caring forever home, that you're fully healed and lapping up the good life! What a happy ending!!!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, precious Picasso; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Extra hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~