Thread: Alex

Alex

Loved alex. the eyes the face. I use valarian to calm bad habits from urination to aggressiveness.

Hi, Alex. You are a very handsome boy. I love your beautiful face. Sounds like you may have had a rough start in life but it's great you are in such a loving home where people care about you and got you nicely trained. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Alex is so handsome

I loved Alex's fur sticking out around his face. Adorable. I think having a dog that's not overly friendly to stangers is a good thing. He seems to love his family pack! Have fun with Katie.

Good morning alex!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DOG-HAPPY DOTD ALEX! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OUT OF THE MUDDY PEN-IT'S IN THE PAST. I AM A CAT LADY AND CAN ALSO HAVE A NICE TIME AROUND DOGS! THIS IS A GREAT BREED AND YOUR HUMANS AND HOUSEMATES MUST APPRECIATE YOUR PROTECTION AND PASSION FOR PLAY! BLESS YOU-SUSANSWATLIN518

Most Handsome Alex !!!!

We love love love your picture, Mr. Alex Sir. You are the most noble looking boy. It's our pleasure to meet you today. We send big congrats to you for being chosen as our stunning DOTD!! Please tell Mom to shower you with kisses from us to celebrate. Please share some kisses with your buddies too. We hope that your Mom will join Pet Talk and get some valuable information regarding your "problem". Mom will be amazed at the expert suggestions she can receive here. It is not so uncommon and this is the place for help. Can't wait to get to know you better. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly but still Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Alex-the-handsome

Congratulations Alex! You are one handsome dude! I am sorry to hear about your early days, but hey, things are looking much better for you.

I would love to see more photos of you as well as hear about your new adventures. Please have your hoomans join Pet Talk.

Again, congrats! And enjoy your day in the limelight!

Hugs and rubs from Vermont!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Alex! What a stunning boy you are, simply gorgeous! I couldn't help but think of my beloved Cody (RB) as I read your heartwarming story. Cody was a Husky/GSD rescue and had a very tough start in life, suffering neglect and abuse as a youngster that caused her to lack confidence as an adult. But happily she found great comfort in, and happiness with, her new human pack and was unwaveringly loyal and devoted to us, and her fursibs and furfriends! I'm so happy for you Alex that you found your way to a forever family who would love you unconditionally, forever and always!

Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Alex! I hope you and your Mom and Auntie, your beloved fursis, Katie, and all of your adoring friends and fans enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day! Just one question...any news on Zoe yet? (Keep at it, big guy...you can do it!) BIG hugs and kisses to you precious Alex, our extra special and most deserving, honoree...and to your fursis too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

MR. Pee Body

Alex, I feel your pain! My mom calls me PEEPOD! Some "TRAINER" told her told her to physically take me to the spot and squirt vinegar into my mouth while I smell the "Mark"! Imagine! Thank goodness my Mom didn't listen! It is, however, a little different for me. I am only a weiner dog. That makes my marks a little smaller than yours, but I bet your Mom loves you as much as my Mom loves me! She probably won't do that to you either. At least I hope not! Anyway, you sure are a handsome guy. If I was a big dog, I would like to be just like you. Anyway, good luck with the name calling.

As always,

The big bad Wolf.

Hello Alex,

You are a very handsome fellow Alex. I am sorry that you
    were left by yourself so much when you were younger. That's a awful
    thing to do with a intelligent boy like you. I am so glad you have a
    great family that wants the best lfor you. Congratulations on being
    honored as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses
    sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Alex is such a cutie! My little boy also shares his bad habit. The vet seems to think it's because he hasn't been fixed yet. I'm hoping that solves the problem!