Thread: Hi tickles!

Hi tickles!

HAPPY POTD TO A GREAT BIRDFIRST-I MUST SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR THE LOSS OF FRANKIE. SOMEDAY YOU WILL FLY TOGETHER AND NEVER PART. YOUR PICTURES ARE SO COLORFUL. EVEN THOUGH I AM LIVING/LOVING MY CATS-I HAVE COME TO REALLY LOVE THE FEATURED BIRDS IN THE SPOTLIGHT ON PET TALK! DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Tickles what a charmer you are!!!

I loved seeing you wave a grape at me this morning but the pic of you in the tubbie is really precious!!!
    I'm sorry your pal, Frankie, is gone but you will be together again some day. I bet he is keeping a watch over you from the Rainbow Bridge even now.

Enjoy your special day today, precious one.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Tickles! What a gorgeous guy you are sweetheart, in body and in spirit! What stunning coloring; your plumage and your toys! I was so touched reading your life story, learning of the deep bond of friendship you and your best feathered friend Frankie shared, how he took you under his wing and showed you the "ropes." I have a feeling that you cared tons more for Frankie than you let on to your people, Tickles; sort of a private thing between you and Frankie! And what Susan said is so true! Some time down the road, in the distant future, you and Frankie will be flying together once more and what a happy day that will be! In the meantime, you have your wonderful, devoted human to love, and your wonderful life to enjoy! (Aren't those tubbies the best?) And Tickles, your obsession for making sure every last nook and cranny is spanking, sparkling clean?...It shows!

Thanks for the big smiles, precious Tickles! I hope you're enjoying the happiest, most fun filled day celebrating your well earned ascension to Pet Talk's top perch! Please have your Mom give you a cuddle for me, and a fave, yummy treat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~