Thread: Golden Mafalda!

Golden Mafalda!

What a beautiful cat you are indeed, lovely Mafalda! Your gorgeous color coat and those green eyes -- wow! How dear that you are an aunt to kittens and keep them nice and clean. And that you like to have a dinner companion! A most happy Cat of the Day to you, Mafalda!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Golden mafalda!!

WOW-YOU HAVE BEEN QUITE A WORLD TRAVELER! HAPPY COTD MAFALDA! YOUR CREAM COLOR COAT IS SOOO GORGEOUS-LIKE HONEY!I JUST LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURES GIRL! GENUINE FELINE ROYALTY!SUSANSWATLIN518

What a Magnificent Golden nugget of a Cat you are Malfalda , and hwo wonderful it is of you to make sure that all your nieces and nephews are spotless and can face the world as clean Cats of the future!!!!
    You are truly a cat with Purrsonality ,and its wonderful to see Una Gata from portugal, our ctas of the day are so international.
    all the Found Cats send a warm hearted MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To One Truly Glorious and Great Cat Of The Day
    MagnifiCat Mafalda , and may you get some Portugese sardines as a reward
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good morning lovely girl!!! I understand you honey, how dare anyone not pay enough attention to you!!!
    You are absolutely adorable and a very kind auntie... oh, sweet!!
    Congratulations on your special day, love and kisses
    astrid

Feelings is a gorgeous girl!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Beautiful Mafalda, I cannot understand why your purrsons would be looking anywhere except at you? What better sight could they see than your furry self with those wonderful green eyes?

Today is your day in the spotlight, Mafalda (although that sounds pretty much like every other day). It is a great honour to be chosen as Cat of the Day. Congratulations to you.

"For these reasons Mafalda (Feelings) is a very special cat."

And a gorgeous cat with bags of character! What an expressive face!

Mafalda what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. The camera certainly loves you!!!
    I hope you and your fur nieces and nephews are enjoying your special day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I looked up the word " Princess " in the dictionary, Mafalda was THE definition of the word!!! What a beauty! HAPPY COTD!!

Oh, what a stunning beauty you are Mafalda...those sparkling, green eyes of yours are spectacular! And what a character, so full of personality and "feelings!" It's no wonder you demand your humans observe your every move...a girl as gorgeous as you needs to be noticed, and admired! But you have your giving, soft side too! What a sweetheart you are, watching over the little ones and grooming them until they look almost as spiffy as you! You truly are special Mafalda, and we're honored to crown you our EXTRA special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoy a very happy day of celebration, that all of your many fans and admirers are spoiling you rotten! Cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Mafalda!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Now that's one stunning fuzz nugget! Mafalda, you have a gorgeous face and your eyes could melt anyone's heart. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Look at those eyes!

Mafalda, you are such a lovely lil' lady...and your eyes are gorgeous! And keep those lil' kittens clean and in line - LOL!