Thread: Handsome Monty !!!!

Handsome Monty !!!!

We have seen your breed on the dog shows but never met one of you cutie patooties in person. What a special day it is. We get to meet you, Monty, an honest to goodness Bedlington Terrior. YAY!!! We're very impressed with your adorable facie and curly coat. Your bio tells us that you're one fun loving pooch too. Life with you has to be nothing but fun!! We live in Florida too. We aren't familiar with your town but we have to say, "Hi Neighbor" anyway. Congratulations to you for winning our DOTD honors today, Monty!! Please tell the family to take turns giving you kisses today to celebrate. We're sending those kisses. We wish you all happiness always!!! Enjoy!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Windy, Overcast, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Monty!

I saw the thumbnail and recognized the breed instantly! I just HAD to post.

I have always been enthralled with the Bedlington, thought one day I may get one. Look at you, in the traditional cut, just love those ears!

Still full of young pup energy at 8 and almost 9 years, huh? I bet that is because you have such a loving home that you keep happy and bouncy.

Take over the house? Oh dear, maybe not the breed for me; I already have 14 pets and they sure do run this house!

Monty, best wishes for you on this special day as you are honored, our Dog of the Day!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Monty - a happy and handsome boy for sure.

I too have always been intrigued with the Bedlington. I love to see them on the dog shows on t.v. They remind me of little lambs - and look just as huggable as well.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight handsome! Hope there's lots of fun and maybe some extra treats planned for your special day as DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you precious, adorable, lovable Monty! I remember the first time I met a Bedlingtion "in person," at my friend's boarding kennel. I peered into the run and proclaimed, "it's a baby lamb!" Such beautiful creatures, you Bedlingtons! And you're living proof that you kids are every bit as beautiful in spirit as you are in body! Your unbrideled spunk and love for life is a tonic for the soul, sweetheart! No doubt it's hard to keep from smiling, and feeling joyful with you around! And what a wonderful life you have been blessed with in return for your unconditional love...kisses, playtime, car rides, kisses, playtime and more kisses! You have got all of the bases covered, Monty man! hehe But the best thing of all is that you give and good as you get! And today I hope that you get all that your heart desires, that you enjoy a very happy, very joyful, fun and love filled day celebrating your much deserved day of honor! And hopefully your Mom will pass along a few of those nightly kisses, from me! Happy Dog of the Day, precious Monty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Monty!

HI-HAPPY DOTD! I LOOOVE THE BOTTOM PICTURE OF YOU M OST OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE GREATPROFILE. I HAVE SEEN THIS SPECIAL BBREED.I AM A CAT LADY-BUT THE DO ALLOW ME TO WATCH (BUT NOT TOUCH-LOL) DOG SHOWS AND SUCH ON ANIMAL PLANET AND USA NETWORK. YOU COULD FIT ALL I KNOW OF DOGS IN A SMALL HAMBASKET BUT I LIKE DOGS-I GUESS THE DIFFERENT TERRIERS. THOSE BULL-TERRIERS WITH THE FOOTBALL-SHAPED HEAD ARE AMUSING AND SWEET-LOOKING. WELL LIKE CATS-YOU DOGS ARE ALL UNIQUE AND I REALLY ;OVED GETTING TO MEET YOU THIS NOONTIME. THIS IS UPSTATE-NY BY THE WAYSUSANSWATLIN518

Like our good friends D&D we have seen your breed often when we watch Westminster each year but are so excited to meet a very real Bedlington right here, running away with DOTD! Did you know that, in our eyes anyway, being DOTD is better than winning Westminster any day! As a poodle slave, I can tell you that I would love to run my fingers through your curls and my Bella is now asking me if I would clip her in a Bedlington "do." She loves your *easy to care for* ears! All kidding aside, you are one handsome guy and I can see why giving and receiving kisses make up such a big part of your day. I would be right in line to give you one myself. Congrats to you Monty - our Dog of the Day!

Hello Monty,

What a great picture of you running through the yard with ears flying
    in the breeze. It's good to know how happy you are & how loved
    you are by your lucky family. Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long, happy & healty life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt