Thread: Charming Charlie!

Charming Charlie!

Good morning and a very, very happy Pet of the Day to you handsome, hunky Charlie boy! Wow, you are a BIG boy! What a way to start the day, seeing your sweet, laughing face staring back at me; reading your human's loving tribute to her best friend and loyal companion, and oh, your photos are utterly heartmelting! From day one it was a case of love at first sight, wasn't it Charlie? And I can't help but believe that you knew from the very start that you had a very important mission in life to fulfilll! It's clear you weren't going to take no for answer, and oh happy day, you wiggled your way right into your guardian's heart, hehe! How lucky she is to have you there by her side, watching over her, making her laugh and smile each and every day! What an amazing bond of unconditional love and trust you two have forged, and I wish for you both many, many more wonderful years together! Congratulations and much love to you dear, sweet Charlie on your extra special, much deserved Sunday honors!!! Hope that you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi charlie!

HAPPY POTD TO A VERY SWEET HORSE!YOU PROTECTED YOU HUMAN RIGHT FROM THE START AND WHAT A PAIR YOU MUST MAKE! ANIMALS REALLY CAN INSTINCTIVELY KNOW WHO MIGHT NEED THEM MOST. I LOVE HORSES-BUT OF COURSE THEY USUALLY DON'T LIVE IN AN APARTMENT-LOL I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF IN MY ADULT LIFE-BY CATS! I POST THIS ALOT-BUT I ONCE WORKED AS ASSISTANT TO A COOL SENIOR CITIZEN WHOSE LIFE WAS ALL ABOUT HORSES-SHE HAD TAUGHT A FAMOUS ACTRESS TO RIDE AS WELL. I GOT TO BE AROUND THIS LADY'S HORSES AND I AM 6 FT TALL SO I WAS ALWAYS EYE LEVEL WITH THE DARK THOROUGHBRED MALE. IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS-BUT I HAVE ALOT OF PICTURES OF THAT TIME. WELL CHARLIE-YOUR PICS ARE SO NICE AND I CAN ALMOST SMELL THE HAY-LOL ALL THE HORSES IN YOUR PICTURE ARE GORGEOUS. TAKE CARE-EAT YOUR CARROTS!SUSANSWATLIN518

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Charlie - you are one BIG handsome guy. It looks like you're voicing your opinion about something in your first picture! When Charlie talks - I'll bet everyone listens!
    We hope you're having an extra special day today as POTD. Maybe there's some extra apples or carrots in store for you on your special day in the spotlight! Let's hope so!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Charlie what a beautiful darling you are!!!

How smart of you too, to pick out the one you wanted as your new guardian and not give up until you got what you wanted!!!
    I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I hope you and all your horse pals and your loving family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Charlie! You are extremely handsome. I love your story about how you picked your human. You knew a good person and a good home was waiting for you. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD and have fun!

Congratulations, Charlie Horse, on knowing what you want and how to get it! And congrats on being our handsome POTD steed . . . you deserve the honour, and hope you have a fun time celebrating with your beloved guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congratulations on being POTD Charlie! You knew who you wanted and you weren't taking no for an answer!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June