Thread: Marvelous Moka

Hybrid View

Marvelous Moka

Well, look at the face on you, handsome boy! Tell your human not to feel bad because I did the same thing w/my Specs. He has such a pretty face and he looks like a girl but when I had him checked at the vet's, sure enough, Specs is a boy. Like you, I had chosen a neutral name so I was relieved about that. Moka, you're one handsome dude so enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi dear Moka!! You have the sweetest face!!! I'd love to see you playing dead to then pet you and shower you with kisses
    Congratulations for being our honored cat, have a great Sunday handsome boy!!!!
    astrid

Mmmmarvelous moka

HELLO AND HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!YOUR STORY CERTAINLY MAKES ME LAUGH AND THE BEAUTIFUL PICS OF YOU ARE GREAT TO WAKE UP TO ON A SUNDAY! MOKA-YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL JOY TO BE WITH AND I CAN SEE WHY I AM ALSO A CAT LOVER AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!SUSANSWATLIN518 MEOW MEOW-I MEAN IT!-LOL

You are One Handsome Dude Moka, a very good looking chap that all the Lady Cats would set thier caps for.

And that great that you and your Dog Companions are such pals, but then again Labs are such teddy bears , arent they?

The Lucky Found Cats wish they could invite you over for Terryaki Steak and the works on you special day, but sadly Moka all we can do is send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest MagnifiCat of the Day Marvellous Moka
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Moka what a gorgeous hunk of kitty boy you are!!!

You look a lot like my Leroy who is now at the rainbow bridge. He was a big handsome guy like you, with the same sweet looking face.
    You both are just a couple of luv muffins I think!!!
    I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Moka! Well, your true "identity" may have been a mystery when you were a "wee one," but there's no doubting you're 100% all male now; just look at your big, hulking, handsome self! I'm so happy to hear that after a bit of transition time you've settled in so nicely with your wonderful person! She sure does love her best buddy and no surprise there; you're everything a human could ever wish for, or want in a friend, of the furry or skinned variety! And now you and your Mommy both have started a happy new life with your Daddy! And musn't forget all of those fun fir friends, Oscar the 100 lb. Labbie and Mamzel! Friends of all shapes and sizes, eh Moka? What a fun assortment of family members and friends! You're headed for one happy life Moka, and no kitty is more deserving than you!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved, extra special Sunday honors precious Moka, celebrating in high style with your Mom and Dad and all of your adoring friends and fans! Please have your Mom give you some cuddles and a kiss, for me!
    Love to you sweetheart from me and my Lab Star...and kitties Oliver and Tiggr...and Ruby the guinea pig!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a great story, Moka!!! I guess you were what you needed to be at the time you got adopted and then won her heart. We did the same thing once with a kitty from the shelter - LOL! You are such a handsome, wonderful boy - paw applause to your family for loving you so much and for giving you a furrever home! Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy.
    Please purchase the Maine Coon Rescue Fundraiser Cookbook - they help so many MC's find homes and fosters.

Moka the Magnificent!

I enjoyed reading your story, Moka! You are a loving kitty, and you get lots of love in return...yipee!
    Crunch says hello - he has big round yellow eyes like you, and he is also a big boy...all 28 lb of him!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	41819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	41820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch waving.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	41821  

very handsome boy! want to come live in my home with my cats? LOL
    you are a sweet boy.

What a handsome big boy you are, Moka! You have coped with a lot of changes, and happily they have brought lots of new friends into your life.

I hope that you are having a great party in celebration of being Cat of the Day. Perhaps all your furry friends will be there and you could let Mamzel have a some attention too? Just a little bit, it's your party after all.

Congratulations!

Moka, I read your story yesterday but didn't have a chance to post. You are very beautiful and I hope you had an extra-special day as Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Moka, I think just about anyone would fall in love in you, you are such a gorgeous big boy! Your face as a kitten reminds me of a resident kitty we have on PT, called Eddie. Your family is very lucky to have you around and you are lucky to have a loving home. I'm glad you're able to play with Oscar, and I hope you two are celebrating with yummy treats and having fun together!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our most gorgeous Cat of the Day, Moka!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.