Thread: Chase

Chase

Chase - what a beautiful girl you are! You truly look like royalty. Congratulations on being today's champion. Bask in the limelight and have your humans give you an extra scratch behind the ear from me.

You are a beautiful girl Chase and I love your name too. What a great family you have. I think you did all right picking them out. It was so nice of them to submit you to this site because you have made a great Dog of the Day for this dreary Tuesday. You certainly brightened up my day. I wish I could give you a big congratulatory hug but since I can't, I'll just have to say......You Go Girl! Chase, Dog of the Day...Hurray!

Yeah for Chase!! The Dog of the Day!! You are just lovely and I too love your name. It's always great to get a name that fits the personality. Have a great day, Chase. Todaoy is YOUR Day. Beg for lots of special attention and treats.

Chase, you are so beautiful and regal, it is love at first sight. You are lucky to have such and nice family and they are so lucky to have you and Zeus. Congradulations on being the prettiest girl of the day.

You are a very elegant girl with such a beautiful, fitting name Chase! And like me, a born "Jersey Girl" to boot!! That alone makes you a shoe-in for "Dog of the Day" in my eyes! It sounds like you are a much beloved member of a very special family and I congratulate them for honoring such a splendid girl. I hope you have a great day filled with lots of extrat treats and hugs. Here's a big one from me!! Congatulations beautiful Chase!

Merlin my 4 year old springer says hi he thinks your a great looking gal. (he's a good boy neutered) He's a liver and white also. He loves Montana in fact he's Montanas Mystical Merlin. Just call him Merlin the sofa spud. Congrats on being dog of the day