Thread: Cleo--da'ling!

Cleo--da'ling!

HI-HAPPY DOTD. WHAT A COOL DOG! I AM A CAT LOVER-BUT DOGS RULE TOO!I BET THAT SEAT IS COMFORTABLE! THANK YOU FOR GRACING OUR PLATFORM TODAY! I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR HUMANS WRAPPED SECURELY AROUND YOUR PAW HAVE A GREAT DAY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Gorgeous Cleo !!!

You look very laid back on that comfy seat, young lady. We think you are just beautiful. Your coat is a very rich color and so luxurious. You sound like a fun loving girl too!! Our Delilah loves sunflower seeds too. She gets crazy when they're being eaten. However, she can't have but a few because they don't agree with her. Not good for doggies we think. Have a wonderful day and congrats to you for being our gorgeous DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us to celebrate(some for older brother too please)!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day, darling Cleo! Well, well, just look at your adorable self, doing the most awesome imitation of a couch potato! (So nice of your loyal subjects to buy you your very own couch!) Spoiled rotten, living in the lap of luxury, just as it should be, right Cleo...patra! I'm laughing out loud, picturing the contrast in "power modes" between you and your furry sidekick the JRT! hehe Your family has certainly been blessed with the Ying and Yang of dogdom, and no doubt the two of you do one awesome job tag teaming the humans! As for your love of sunflower seeds...my girl Star is "nuts" for cashews and trail mix! lol Silly puppers you are!

Hope you and your furry pal are enjoying a very happy and fun filled "top dog" bash, being treated to all your faves and lots of love! Make sure your Mom squeezes in some extra hugs and smoochies, and a treat or two, for me! Love to you adorable Cleo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Looks like you've mastered the art of relaxation young lady! And what's this I hear about you chewing on rocks??? Don't you know that's a no-no?? - bad for the teeth and tummy too if you should swallow them. A nice hard bone or dog biscuit would taste a whole lot better, you silly girl!
    Enjoy your day in the spotlight as today's DOTD. Maybe you would like to just chill out on the sofa??? What ever you do - have a simply marvelous day!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Cleo,

You have a beautiful coloring sweet girl. I love that reddish hue.
    Sorry to wake you precious, but I'm so glad to meet you today. Big
    congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you have a lovely party to celebrate. Sending hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cleo, what an adorable girl you are; you look sooo comfortable in your favorite chair. No chewing rocks though girlie, they're not good for your teeth or your tummy. Sounds like you are living a lovely life sweet Cleo, and I hope you have many happy years with your forever family. Hugs and treats for you today, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, Cleo! You are such a gorgeous girl...and you look so relaxed on the couch like that. Enjoy your special day with your family celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Cleo, you are living like a queen, aren't you! It seems like you have everyone wrapped around your "paw" and have got them spoiling you real good. You deserve the spoiling, though... its hard work being so pretty, right?

Congratulations on being DOTD, beautiful!