Thread: Helllloooooooooooooooooooo!

Helllloooooooooooooooooooo!

Hi!

My name is Mandy and I'm kinda new to the site, but not really!! I was a member of the fabulous pet talk a few years back, but unfortunately had some difficulties in my personal life so had to change contact details etc etc. But i'm back now with a new name and am looking forward to hearing loads of fab stories about all the weird and wonderful animals that we all have!!

I personally have a cat called Tigger. He is nearly 4 years old and is as mischevious as anything! Although he is 4...he still hasn't grown out of his kitten state of mind! So he is very playful and tried to catch everything that moves! Although...this is of course when he is awake.....he spends an awful lot of the day sound asleep dreaming about goodness knows what!! Hopefully I will remember how to add photo's to the site as I love showing him off!!

Anyway, enough of me "rabbiting" on...

Mandy

Welcome back! I'm sorta new - I joined in October last year. You'll have to watch in Cat General for the next excursion of the Catmobile - your kitty just missed Mardi Gras!

As far as the pictures, I'm still feeling that one out myself. I have figured out how to add them into albums (in your profile) and add them as attachment (thumbnails) in posts. As far as having the whole picture in the post - I'll get there some day! Mine is a one kitty household - little Pinot will be 2 in May (as far as we can tell, she's a rescue).

Good luck-we're looking forward to pics!

Maggie

Welcome Back.. Glad all has settled for you.. Feel Free to Post Pics.. We all love pics..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

WELCOME back
    GILL & Crew;

I'm SO glad that you're back, Mandy! Missed you like crazy.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Missed you Mandy ((hugs))

Happy you are back now

Can't wait to see Tigger again
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Ahhhh thank you for giving me such a lovely welcome back...i've missed you too!

Now then....where's all the gossip!!!!

Oh, gosh, there are several human babies on the way, and the latest new Pet Talker-to-Be was born to Pembroke Corgi - a little girl named Lyra Elise! So much has happened, it's hard to know where to start - just poke around, and you'll find stuff! And welcome back, too!
    I've Been Frosted