Thread: See See

See See

See See, you are so beautiful. Those legs, that elegance. And your fashion sense too, you are lovely in your coat. What a wonderful pet greyhounds make and I wish they could all come to a happy home like you have. Wish I could give you a hug sweet girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello, See See! I have enjoyed meeting you this morning! I'd love to sit down and make a lap for you. I really like your pretty collar with the hearts, and your colorful overcoat. You are very beautiful! I wish you a very long and joyous life with your caring family. Happy Dog of the Day to you!

P.S., my mom and dad have a new neighbor who has two greyhounds -- I've seen the three of them walking, so I am hoping to meet them some day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi see see

HOW VERY CHIC! SUCH STYLE-HAPPY DOTDYOU HAVE QUITE A WARDROBE NO DOUBT. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE COLLAR WITH THE HEARTS I AM A CAT LADY-BUT I LOVE TO SEE GREYHOUNDS AS WELL. AFTER YOUR RACING CAREER YOU DESERVE TO RELAX AND TALK TALK TALK WITH YOUR HUMANS AND SHARE THE GOOD LIFE! I ENJOYED YOUR PICTURES. BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi See See !!!!

Such a gorgeous and elegant girl. We love the grace of a Greyhound. How nice that you've retired and are living the good life. Your family is taken with you for sure and we can see why!!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, See See!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses on that precious snout from us. We hope you get to celebrate all day and night!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! You are just too, too precious for words, beautiful See See! Love your choice of outerwear, sweetheart; sooo stylish, and nice and comfy warm too, I’m sure! My heart melts into a puddle every time I lay eyes on one of you gorgeous Greys, and comforted each time I read of yet another successful, happy homecoming for a retired, former “racer!” I’m so very happy to know that yet another sweet, gentle, loving Grey (that would be you!) has found her way to a caring, loving forever home, a home in which you can enjoy your retirement, all of the simple pleasures of life and being loved to pieces! I laughed out loud when your Mom described you as a “lap dog!” It wasn’t until I worked at a friend’s boarding kennel that I learned what couch potatoes you Grey kids are, how you love those laps, or in a pinch, a big, fluffy comforter! You're just big ol' love and cuddle bugs! Enjoy your retirement sweetheart, your much deserved day in the spotlight, and each and every day of your wonderful, blessed life! Hugs and kisses to you See See, our extra special and most deserving, "top dog!!!" (You can come sit in my lap any ol' day!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I see See-See!

You are a very gorgeous girl! I'm glad that you've found a new, loving home to relax in your retirement!

Hello See See,

It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. I loved reading a little about you
    and your lucky family. Seems to me you didn't really retire, just changed
    your profession. You are now a family planner & keep track of all the
    necessary family events. Good girl see See.Congratulations on being our
    lovely DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

See See's older brother

I couldn't believe it when I saw your photo! You look just like my ex-racing greyhound Ducati. Your markings are just like his, and it sounds like you are as wonderful as my boy Ducati was. He went to the Rainbow Bridge several years ago, at age 12. He was the sweetest dog, as I am sure you are too. It seems to run in the breed. I am happy that you have found a wonderful home and I'm sure your humans are very happy too!

See See, beautiful girl! I'd be a perfect match for you..all my doggies have been sweet and loveable, and have trained me perfectly! I have been *seeing* a retired GH in my future..and when I saw you, my heart swelled with love! Happy DOTD sweetiepie, love -a-bug girl! Keep up he good work with your humans!

I've been Boooo'd!

I just had to reply to SeeSee. She looks very much like my Jamey (DOTD September 20, 2002). He is 9 now and graying very much like SeeSee. Greyt to see Greyhounds here! We now have 4 of them!

(I used to come here under another ID which I didn't remember so I signed up again)