Thread: Mya!

Mya!

Mya, you are GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

If I could jump into the screen, I'd smother you with hugs and kisses!

Thank gawd your people rescued you in time! Lucky them! Lucky you!

I've been Boooo'd!

Mya

You are a beauty and thankfully you all where in the right place at the right time,i do hope the other people who were going to put you down for chewing never consider getting another dog in there lives until they are trained!

mydd
    Last edited by mydd; 02-23-2009 at 08:47 PM.

What a beautiful girl you are Mya, and thank goodness your loving family got you away from the idiots who had brought you home as a puppy. Hope you have a long happy life pretty Mya. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Mya, I always had a soft spot for GSD.
    I am so glad you found new owners who understand that puppy's chew,
    appreciated you and gave you a good home.
    Congratulations for being chosen DOTD!

----<---<--<{(@

Marvelous Mya !!!

Our Mom is helping us type this. She is so mad after reading your story, we hope she's able to continue. We all want to know how anybody can be that stupid?!!! Who in their right mind would think of ending the life of a beautiful, innocent creature because they're acting normal?? It's beyond us. We just want to say that it's their loss. You are such a pretty girl and a perfect GSD. Thanks a million to your family for saving you when they did. We're so happy you're living a wonderful life now. Congratulations to you on this fine day where you're still here and gleaming in the limelight. A most deserved candidate for DOTD!!! Please tell the family that we send a million giant kisses to help celebrate. Happiness always and more big thank yous to Mya's family!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Mya!

What an absolutely gorgeous, warmhearted girl you are Mya!! Thank goodness you were rescued just in time by people who truly love and cherish you, like you deserve.

As for those terrible "humans" who you lived with before, grrrrr.... I've always had cats, but even I know that puppies chew on things! That's just what puppies do and they have a right to be themselves!

Happy DOTD, beautiful girl!

Happy dotd mya!

THANK YOU TO YOUR OWNERS NOW FOR GIVING YOU A NICE LIFE! ESPECIALLY KUDOS TO YOU MYA FOR GETTING ALONG WITH HOUSEMATES OF THE FELINE TYPE! I AM A CAT LADY. YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET LOOKING DOG. I THINK IT IS SO CUTE WHEN PUPPIES/YOUNGER DOGS-TRY TO BITE WHEN THEIR TEETH AREN'T YET FULLT SHARP. IT TICKLES-IT DOESN'T HURT AND THE PUPPY WILL REALLY PUT ALL HE HAS INTO DEVELOPING THE NATURAL INSTINCT TO BITE/CHEW! JUST LIKE CATS HAVE THE NEED TO CLAW-IT IS PLEASURABLE AND NECESSARY AND I SAY-IF IT FEELS GOOD-GO AHEAD!LOL THANKS FOR BEING OUR DOTD MYA! SUSANSWATLIN518

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    Mya, you are GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

If I could jump into the screen, I'd smother you with hugs and kisses!
    Me too, me too! Happy Dog of the Day, pretty miss Mya!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Mya! I was all ready to post cherry congrats and tell you what a stunning GSD girl you are, never imagining that part of your "story" would be that you were this close to being PTS for chewing...as a puppy!
    What on earth is the matter with some people! Clearly your first "family" (ugh!) was clueless as to the behavior of puppies, teething puppies at that...not to mention their utter selfishness and heartless. Animals are not disposable! And for those unaware of what is be expected, what is involved in caring for, training and committing to a companion animal, please do your homework before making a lifelong commitment; our animals are family! Well thank goodness you escaped such a horrific fate sweetheart, and found your way to the most wonderful, caring and committed forever family, complete with a resident pup pal and assorted furry sibs to play with! You're everything we dog loves crave in your beloved breed, Mya...beauty, intelligence, loyalty and gentleness! What a lucky family, what a blessing you are, indeed!

Congratulations and lots lof love to you on your big day, your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Mya! Hope you and all of your furry pals, and humans, are enjoying a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day! Seems to me a good day for a car ride, maybe a trip to the doggie park, some Frisbee throwing, treats and extra loving...right sweet baby girl?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Mya - what a beautiful and elegant looking girl you are. I cannot imagine what your previous owners were contemplating - how terrible. I'm so glad that you found a new home where you are loved for who and what you are!

Here's hoping for many happy and healthy and fun years ahead for you and your wonderful family!

Congrats on being today's very special DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Mya,

What a beautiful pup you are. I am so relieved to hear your forever
    family found you just in time. You are lucky & so is your family to be
    blessed with a loving,protective & intelligent girl like you. Congratulations
    on being named our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out many hugs
    and tiny kisses for that sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Mya! You are so beautiful. That's a great picture of you. It's really wonderful that you were rescued and live with a nice family now. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!