Thread: Moses

Moses

Sweet Moses,
    It is so plain to see that you are a tiny angle sent to bring happiness to all who meet you. I love your mom's quote "that you don't care what bred she is" how clever and precious you are.

indiewolf Guest

Moses

Moses is adorable. Love the shot with all three pups. LOL! Moses' mama/papa sure was in the right place at the right time. Blessings to all, including those who can no longer keep pets. Although I don't exactly get how some people are choosing to relinquish those pets. Congrats on being DOTD, Moses baby.

Moses...Not only are you handsome you are very lucky also to have
    found a wonderful and loving family. I am very happy for you Moses.
    Congratulations on DOTD and keep wakeing up your owner every
    morning. Moses, you have a very handsome family also. I love
    your hats.

A Dog lover
    LHCamry

Quote Originally Posted by indiewolf View Post
    Moses is adorable. Love the shot with all three pups. LOL!
    Me too, me too! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Moses! I hope your people register you, Patches and Doc Holiday for PT, because after seeing this picture I bet there will be folks wanting to see more of you -- including myself

Long and happy life to you and your brothers, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Moses is just one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen. I have a boxer-mix named Ginger and Moses would be the perfect Mini-Me for Ginger. They both have those wonderful soulful eyes. Congrats, Moses, for being chosen to be Dog of the Day.
    Name:  Ginger 4 phone.JPG
Views: 986
Size:  90.3 KB
    Jacque
    "It is only with the heart that once can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Oh my goodness... that 2nd picture is PRICELSS!!!!

Thank goodness you were in the right place at the right time to save him!
    Congrats to you for being picked as today's Dog of the Day sweetie!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

What a beautiful, precious "All American" pup you are, Moses! Where to begin to describe you cuteness...those adorable ears, that sweeter than sweet expression, those BIG pawsies...you're utterly irresistible, sweet angel boy!

I was moved to tears by your human's loving, very wise words, Moses! These are trying times for our nation for sure, and sadly when things turn tough for families, too often companion animals are left to feign for themselves, or worse. Thankfully your person, your guardian angel, found you in time, Moses! And what a loving pack you found your way to sweetheart, and how blessed your person, and sibling Patches and Doc Holliday are, to have you join them as a member of their wonderful family! I too loved it when your Mom said, "and he doesn't care what breed I am!" Now that is unconditional love for you!

Congratulations to you precious Moses, our extra special and most deserving honoree! I hope you and Patches and Doc Holiday all, enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash!!! And if your Mom wouldn't mind giving you all a big hug and sloppy smooch and a treat for me, that would make my day! Long and happy life to you, precious Moses!

P.S...That bottom shot is a heart melter...how precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Moses !!!!

Another story of someone putting out a poor defenseless doggie. We try so hard to believe it doesn't happen every day but we know it probably does. What a stroke of luck to have your new human come along at the right time. You are one cute little fella. We're not sure if you'll be a big boy or a small boy. No matter what, you'll be a handsome boy. Thanks to your human for saving you. Big congrats to all of you today as you celebrate this great honor. Happy day to our precious DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you kisses from us(some for those handsome fursibs too.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

We love that bottom picture. It's adorable.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Moses

You are to cute I dont see how anyone with a heart could look at you and "dump" you definitly had to be someone with no heart or brains!
    So glad you were found and the picture of the three of you is adorable!

Mydd

Moses

Moses,

You sweet angel, I'm so happy you found a home with a wonderful, loving family. Your person is a saint for rescuing you.

I live in Lakewood also, so maybe my pack and I will see you around.

Puppy kisses,
    Rickysmom

Bless you, moses!

OK-I AM A DEVOTED CAT LADY-RIGHT? BUT I WILL SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE DOTDs I HAVE SEEN ON PT. THE TOP PIC ISN'T CUTE ENOUGH ON IT'S OWN-THE POSSE ON THE BOTTOM JUST MAKES ME SMILE SO MUCH MY FACE HURTS-LOL! REALLY PRECIOUS! I BET THEY LOVE TO HEAR HANK AND WILLIE SING AS WELL? I KNOW YOU'RE IN CALIFORNIA-BUT LOOK AT THESE DOGS-THEY ARE MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY. THROW IN ALAN JACKSON TOO! LOLTHANKS FOR MAKING EVERYBODY SMILE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi there Moses,

I really loved reading your story. It's got to be one of the best ever.
    I am so glad to know what a wonderful family you have now. Your human
    is a very wise (and loving) person. Congratulations on being chosen for
    special honors as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. This is one of
    those times I wish I could deliver in person, lots of hugs & treats for you
    and your two furry friends. I loved your family picture too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow!

What a story, Moses! I'm glad that yours has a happy re-beginning from where you could have ended...and you are such a cutie! It's great that you have a new loving home, and have gained two new brothers to boot!

Holy Moses! WOW! Are you a cutie pie or what!? I'd love to nibble on your precious ears..you're almost like a little yoda! I LOVED your mom's story and I hope she read it to you. It's very obvious that she loves you to pieces! You have a very photogenic, gorgeous family! Loved the poses and the hats! Very chic! Happy DOTD every day sweetness!

I've been Boooo'd!

Moses, You brought me out of retirement!

The picture of Moses and his posse is one of the best photos ever.

It has been over two years since real life pulled me away from the PetTalk forums - but I couldn't stay away one more minute. Moses, your story and your pictures cheered my heart. Thanks, lil' buddy!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France