Thread: Nico, Nico, Nico

Nico, Nico, Nico

To Nico's mum & dad,
    You must put an alert up before posting his photo. The cuteness almost killed me. I screamed, laughed and giggled. My husband thought I was having a fit of sort. What a precious little ball of fluff, oh I want to kiss that face so bad. Te he, cute cute cute.

indiewolf Guest

Nico

LOL! What wonderful pictures! Congrats on being POTD, Nico. You really are just too cute.

What an adorable little hammie man you are, Nico Cuteness overload alert, make that warning, for sure! (Check out pics at your own risk) I just love your long, fluffy coat, Nico! What a fab forever home you found your way to, cutie pie! And I'm sure by now you're feeling quite at home and all settled in, having a blast exploring your deluxe hammie digs, playing in your tube, chowing down on all of those yummy foods and of course, being love to pieces! Your human is one lucky person, have a furkid as cute and handsome and lovable as you! Congratulations to you precious hammie Nico! Enjoy a fun packed day of celebration, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, sweetheart! (Hope your person will give you a cookie, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nico, precious one, add me to your growing fan club!!!

What a treat for me to see your sweet face and pictures today. I hope you are all settled in and enjoying yourself to the fullest now. Hopefully, you will get an extra treat or two today in honor of your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello nico!

YES-WHAT A SWEET LITTLE GUY WE HAVE HERE TODAY AS POTD! A BIG SHOUT OUT TO YOU FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK IN THE US of A! THE EYES ARE SO SHINY-I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE HIM A LITTLE HUG TOO-BUT I AM A CAT LADY AND MAN ARE THEY JEALOUS-LOL THANKS FOR SHOWING NICO OFF TO US!GOD BLESS/ SUSANSWATLIN518

Hey Nico, my jaw dropped when I saw your adorable widdle face looking out through your tube! What a great picture! I hope you felt me kiss your cute pink nose! Happy POTD sweetie!

I've been Boooo'd!