Thread: Darling Molly

Darling Molly

Your story brought tears to my eyes. What a little survivor you are and how lucky you are to have your forever home. I'm so sorry you had to see the worst of humanity in your past. You deserve to be Dog of the Day every day.
    Louise

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear Molly...

What a sad, sad story that your people tell of your horrible past existence. Seeing how very beautiful (and obviously happy) that you are today, it's difficult for me to imagine what it must have been like for you. But no more!!! Nope!!! I know that you will always be loved and properly cared for, for the rest of your days. I hope those days turn in to MANY YEARS for you and your family.

Your certainly deserve to be DOTD, and I know that you are just that, EVERYDAY, in the eyes of your family. I wish you could "see" the pride that must be in their eyes right now, but I know for sure that you can feel it.

Love to you from the clan here in Delaware!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I don't think there is a dry eye anywhere in Pet Talk Land today. Molly, I am so sorry that you had to endure all that you did. It just breaks my heart and fills me with anger all at the same time. Bless your new family. They have given you the life that you deserved all along! I hope that there will be ever increasing awareness of these horrid places and they will go out of business forever! I can't think of a more deserving girl to be our Dog of the Day. Molly, a true survivor and all around sweetheart!

Hi Molly....It broke my heart and made me cry to read your story
    this morning. I can't understand anybody that would treat an animal like that.
    We should have stronger laws against cruelty to animals. But Molly,
    I am so happy we have a wonderful ending to your story. You are so beautiful
    and now you have a wonderful family to love and take care of you like
    you should be taken care of. Molly, I would love to have you. Have a
    Wonderful life pretty girl.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Molly

Your story is almost more than most of us can take, little girl. The sadness we feel after reading it is undescribable. There surely isn't a dry eye on PT, Pam. How horrifc. We just want to run out and strangle people like this. How can anyone be so cruel? We really believe they will get their's in the end. It will come back.
    It's such a great pleasure to hear that you've been saved and given a wonderful life now, Molly. No doggie is more deserving of this honor today as you are. We can't thank your loving family enough for helping you escape that terrible terrible place. More than ever, we would like to request that you be given some special kisses from us today to help you celebrate your big day and your wonderful new life. We wish you all tons of happiness always.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

The cruelty of some people is beyond measure. What goes around, comes around. This is one time I would wish for instant karma.

Blessings sweet Molly! Pretty girl, you deserve DOTD honours. Special treats and ear rubs and special time with your loving family.

"Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Dear Molly I needed a tissue warning reading your story.
    I am so gald you found a loving and caring family.
    Congratulations for being chosen for DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Molly,
    I'm glad you found such a wonderful home. I can't imagine what you had to go through. What a very special DOTD today, you definitely deserve it.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Add me to the list of ones that shed a tear for Dear Molly. I read her story last night and still get choked up just thinking about it today.

You are such a lucky dog to have found the perfect forever home.
    Congrats on being the Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dear, beautiful, precious Molly. Your story has us all in tears. There are no words for monsters who would treat defenseless, trusting animals so horrifically, and for profit! May they one day get what's coming to them, in spades! Oh for the day this country finally puts an end to the horrors that are the "puppy mill." We thank God that you had the courage and strength to hold on sweet baby girl, until your saviours could find you and rescue you from that hell on earth. I'm heartbroken, sickened, imagining your suffering. But miracle of miracles, you're finally in the caring, loving arms of a human, a family, who will love you and cherish you forever and ever, unconditionally!!! And it can't be said enough; the capacity of our beloved canines to bounce back after such unconscionable abuse, their ability to learn to love and trust again, is simply amazing! And from here on in Molly girl, never again will you know one single moment of fear, lonliness or want. You're my hero Molly, and an inspiration to us all; and so is your Mom and all of those who helped free you and your furry companions from that pergatory!!! All my love to you sweetheart! Enjoy your reign as our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree, and every moment of your blessed new life!

A million hugs and kisses to you beautiful Molly, our hero Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling molly!! Survivor

I HAVE TO SAY-I COULD HARDLY READ THE STORY-IT JUST REALLY HURTS TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIKE THESE BREEDERS OPERATE. LOOK--WE CAN ALL REJOICE BECAUSE THESE GREAT NEW HUMAN OWNERS LOVE MOLLY TO DEATH AND THEIR HEARTS ARE FULL AND NOW SO IS HERS SHE IS A SWEET DOG OF THE DAY. MOLLY-BLESS YOU AND ENJOYSUSANSWATLIN518

Dearest Molly,

I read your story this morning, but couldn't reply right away. I am so
    sorry for you early (life?) Bless your humans for giving you the wonderful
    home you always deserved.Just look at you now sweetheart, you are a
    beautiful girl. Congratulations on being chosen DOG OF THE DAY. I do
    wish I could deliver hugs & kisses in person, but for now I'll ask your
    family to do that for me. Wishing you a long,happy life from now on
    sweet Molly.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Molly,
    I'm so sorry about your old so called "life." Just thinking about you never having a family until now makes me sick. I'm so happy for you and your new family! God bless your momma!

Have a great life
    Kisses!

Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    There surely isn't a dry eye on PT, Pam.
    Not at my house, there isn't! Sweet Molly, I join everyone who has previously wished you all the best, AND if you have not yet had too many hugs and kisses today, please allow your seeing-eye human to give you some more from me.

Best wishes and blessings to you and your loving human. Happy Dog of the Day, dear Molly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

OMG, Molly, you had such a sad beginning. I hope you and your human have many more happy years together! Congrats on your special day!