Thread: Sadie's Story..

Sadie's Story..

I have a 7 year old or so Calico kitty named Sadie. My family rescued her from a rescue center "Green Hill" when she was just 10wks. Her mom had gotten caught in the ingintion of a car when she was just 2wks. She had died. The old owner brought all the brothers and sisters. At the time I was like 5 or 6. I had a kitty. She was a grey 17yr. old named Sally. She was terribly ill. Wouldn't drink or eat. Sleeps too much. And she had cancer. But I didn't know that cause I was so young. My dad had put her down the day I got Sadie. So when Sally passed, I went into the center and looked at older cats. I saw this beautiful white, blue eyed cat. But I wanted a younger cat. So, right when I was about to leave, I saw this adorable multi-colored, baby kitten. Her name was Rita but I changed it to Sadie. She has a wonderful life with me and I adore her so much! She's my baby! She loves to cuddle with me and kiss me. She likes to play with feathers and she's full of life. She is so beautiful, Sadie is the best kitty and best friend ever! But one thing that annyoys me so much! At night she likes to go into her litter box and dump her dump, and then she kicks the litter and it wakes me up! But I adore her. She's attached to me alot! SADIE IS THE BEST CAT! AND THAT'S HER STORY!

Welcome to Pet Talk. I had to laugh about the using the cat box at night part. When I lived at home with Taz his box was in my room. I always hated it when he used it while I was sleeping. First because he sounded like he was trying to dig to China and second because sometimes he'd stink up the whole room.
    So when I moved in this house with my boyfriend the cat box was NOT to go in the bedroom. LOL

Sadie sounds like a good kitty friend for you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome to pet talk to you and Sadie. She sounds like a complete doll face! Just like Taz_Zoe, I snickered at the litter box part too! I have two cats (rescues) in my room in cages (one recovering from a c-section and spay, Ashes, and the other recovering from a miscarriage, Smidge, so they must stay caged till they are better), and EVERY night like clock work, Ashes will do her business, and smell up the room on one side....but of course it ends up smelling the whole room....then not even 10 minutes later, Smidge takes her turn!! I swear they are punishing me for keeping them in a cage....I guess they don't know it is for their own safety!! Thank you for sharing your story and I hope to read more about Sadie in the future!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Thanks so much for your kindess. I will be trying to put up pictures of all my pets. Sadie is a really good compainion. I would rather adopt then buy one. She sometimes is a brat but that's why I love her!

WELCOME TO PET TALK !!!!

You are sooooo right!! Calico's are the sweetest cats on earth!! My own Maya is such a doll too
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

WELCOME to Pet Talk, your Sadie sound just like a typical cat. I have one that some could call a "brat" but I call her amusing. Check out some of Giz's threads, she is a real roit and the funniest cat I have ever met.

They are our friends and our companions, bringing us so much joy and love! I call mine "My Babies!"...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Sadie must know the Kitten Trio , called so despite the fact that they are now about 4 years old , and they still are Kittens compared to My Senior Kittyzens!

They all love to do thier excavating in the Litter Box too, and pile all the litter in one corner and on the floor!!!!

Sadies sounds like a Delightful Cat Comapnion , and we cant wait to see Sadies Photo here at The Found Paradise Cat Hotel!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS