Thread: Precious Keelin!

Precious Keelin!

Good morning beautiful Keelin! A very, very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet angel! We're in tears, reading of your sad beginnings. I don't understand the mentality of humans who could allow animals to suffer as you and your companions did. Heartfelt thanks to all of those caring souls responsible for rescuing you (and all of the other creatures as well) from such horrific, unspeakable abuse. To think you had to be taught to perform the most basic activities of daily living is simply horrifying. But thanks to your rescuers, and most of all your wonderful family, you're finally living the good life, whole and healthy once more, in body and spirit; enjoying and reveling in each and every moment of life! Your capacity to love and trust, to feel such joy, despite the unimaginable abuse you suffered, is a testament to the indomitable spirit of the canine! How all of the doggies and humans at the doggie park must love being welcomed by you, the offical greeter! Beautiful Keelin, friend to all things living! Congratulations to you sweet, precious Keelin! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and each and every moment of your beautiful new life! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Keelin !!!!

Behold the beautiful Keelin!!! You are one fine looking pup there, sweetheart. We love that long loveable Collie snout. Please tell your human to plant some kisses on it for us all day and night. What a horrible beginning you had. We are teary eyed reading your bio. Thank goodness for your human coming along and saving you from that horrid place. Now, your true, wonderful personality is shining. Congrats to you, our most deserving DOTD!!! We wish you happiness always and thanks to your human for saving you!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Bless you keelin!

AM I GLAD YOU ARE AWAY FROM THE HOARDER. I HATE TO IMAGINE PEOPLE LIKE THAT-I JUST THANK YOUR NEW OWNERS FOR GETTING YOU INTO THEIR LOVING HOME. YOU ARE SOO GORGEOUS. HAPPY DOTD!YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND NOW YOUR LIFE IS GREAT! ENJOY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Keelin, I agree with everything that everyone else has said! I'm glad that despite your tough beginnings, you are now part of a family where you are verrrrrrry loved and wanted! Could you please have your people give you a hug and a kiss from me today? Happy Dog of the Day, precious Keelin and a long and happy life to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Keelin,

I am sorry for your bad start in life, but just look at you now.
    You certainly are a very handsome pup & you have your very own
    family that loves & cares for you. Sounds like you are a very sweet
    boy who gets along with other dogs & people. Congratulations on
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs and
    kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Keelin.....What a pretty baby you are. I would love to
    have you. I am very happy that you found a family to love and take care of you like you should be. You are beautiful. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Keelin, have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Keelin, you beautiful baby. I'm so glad you have a happier ending! I hope your humans give you lots of hugs, snuggles and kisses tonight

Hi their Keelin, I wanted to Congratulate you for being chosen for DOTD!

----<---<--<{(@