Thread: Good Morning Mingkey!

Good Morning Mingkey!

And happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie! Oh, that face is simply the sweetest...swoon! Me and my wheeker girl Ruby are so happy to see a darling piggie as our extra special, Saturday honoree! I have been blessed with several beautiful, smart, talented piggies in my lifetime, but never one who could sing! How neat is that, to be serenaded by the sweet song of a piggie, even if it is in the middle of the night! It's clear you're living the good life there in beautiful Oz, and it's great to know how loved you are by your devoted human! Thanks for the smiles, precious Mingkey! You truly are special, and your young human guardian, and wheeker pal Lucy, so lucky to have a best friend in you! Hope you and Lucy both, are treated to a very special and fun filled day celebrating your well earned hour in the spotlight, treated to all your faves, and spoiled rotten! Love and cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Mingkey, from me and my girl Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mingkey what a precious beauty you are!!!

Singing is a very special talent for a piggy to have!!! In fact, I think you are the only of I've ever head of who could sing!!! How wonderful that is.

I loved seeing your sweet picture today. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi mingkey!

HAPPY POTD! WELL YOUR A LADY AT HOME IN AUSTRALIA AND LOVE TO SING? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN! I IMAGINE SHE'S FROM A DIFFERENT AREA, SHE WAS ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAVORITES HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA! YOU ARE SO VERY CHARMINGKEEP SINGING-THAT WORLD NEEDS MUSIC.THEN OF COURSE THERE IS U2-WHO CANNOT POSSIBLY BE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE-BUT I DID CATCH A DVD OF THEIR SIDNEY SHOW! ANYWAY-IT IS SO NICE TO MEET YOU-THANKS TO YOUR HUMANS FOR SHARING YOU WITH THE WORLD!BLESS YOU-SUSANSWATLIN518