Thread: Brondie

Brondie

Brondie....What a handsome fellow you are. It is hard to beleive that you
    are eighteen years old.I am so sorry that you got lost for a while.
    But it sounds like every thing has worked out for you. Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Happy Dog of the Day to you, magnificent Brondie! What a stunning photo of your regal self surveying your canine kingdom! You have such an air of royal bearing about you Brondie, and it's hard to imagine you were ever without a home!!!! But happily that was a temporary diversion, a bump in the road of life, for you were truly to the manor born! I can hardly believe you are 18 years young, Brondie! Not only are you a youngster in appearance, but clearly young at heart as well! And what an inspiration you are to your many devoted friends and fans! I dare say you're the hit of the countryside, everyone's favorite pooch!

We're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY, Brondie! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a precious "seasoned" citizen such as yourself paid tribute to! Keep up the good work Brondie, being the most amazing best friend and devoted companion to your family and your many loyal subjects far and wide! Big hugs, kisses and lots of love to you, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello brondie

IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET A LORD! HAPPY DOTD. YOU ARE ROYALTY NO DOUBT-A REAL VIP!SUCH A GREAT LOOKING DOG. I AM A CAT LADY-BUT I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR DOGS.HERE IN UPSTATE NY/USA IT'S CHILLY-BUT GREAT TO CURL UP WITH EITHER A CAT OR A DOG. BRRR! YOUR PICTURE IS GREAT-THOSE PRINCES HAVE NOTHING ON YOU!HAVE A GREAT DAY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi Brondie!!!!

Hello to you, Lord of the Castle, Brondie Boy!! What a wonderful photo of you in front of your home. You are so incredibly handsome and we're sure that's a typo on your age. It's our pleasure to meet you today, Sire. Your story is just the best. We also can't believe that you were homeless at one time. Isn't it grand that you were taken in and treated like royalty? Congratulations on your receipt of our greatest honor, DOTD!!! Please tell the royal family to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness for many many many more years to come!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Looks like the King of England to me! Hello Brondie, you sure are an adorable boy, you don't look a day past 5! I'm glad you're living out the good years with your family who spoils you. I respect older men CONGRATS ON BEING THE DOG OF THE DAY!!

Brondie, you are such a lovely dignified looking gentleman. I wish you could tell us the story of your early years and how you came to be lost. I'm so happy that you are living out your life as a loved and well cared for doggie. Would love to give you a hug myself dear Brondie. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Brondie,

It's so nice to meet you today Sir. It makes me so happy to know what
    a wonderful family you have now. Being loved & appreciated makes all the
    difference in the world. Congratulations on being chosen as our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Brondie...

...you do look rather regal in your pic - LOL! You are a cutie! HAve a great DOTD!

Certainly one of the most intriguing bios I've ever read! Congratulations, Your Lordship, Brondie, our royal DOTD! Keep on trucking, dude!

I've been Boooo'd!