Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Diego

Wonderful Diego

Wow, you look just like my childhood kitty; in fact, he was also polydactyl (many toes) too. How nice of you to welcome the babies into your heart and home; most kitties wouldn't want the competition! You sound like a terrific guy, and I'm proud to know that you live close by (Mass to my Conn). Maybe we'll meet someday, and you can show MY bad boy how to be nicer to others! Enjoy your special day, wonderful kitty.

Good morning diego!

HAPPY COTD!I AM WILD ABOUT THOSE STRIPES MAN!I GUESS THERE'S A HOME WITH A BUNCH OF FURRBALLS=LOL! IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE KEEPING THE LITTLE ONES IN LINE DIEGO. YOU ALSO KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR HUMANS.SUSANSWATLIN518

Dear Diego- you sound like one of those wonderful tiger knights who are busy all the time saving lifes, fighting the bad and helping the good- in short you are just like our Tigris who looks much like you.
    I am so glad you have your furever home now and even two little kitten siblings who will grow up to be just as perfect because they have uncle Diego as a teacher.
    Have a great day with lots of play and fun and some extra treats

Dear Diego! I would absolutely love to reach right through my monitor and give you a mess of tummy rubs! How wonderful that you are a big brother and mentor to the little ones at your house. I love your polydactyl front pawsies and your perfect tabby stripes. Please mew to your people to register for PT so we can get to know you better, sweety! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Diego! You sure are a cutie! I love your toesies! They make you even more special!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Diego, you look like a very playful kitty in your photos, and you have obviously brought lots of amusement to your lucky household. I am sending you lots of belly rubs today which I hope that someone will deliver for me. Of course, I would prefer to deliver them in purrson, but that is not possible.

How wonderful of you to take those new kittens under your wing, and teach them all the skills they need in life. I hope you all have one big party of celebration today.

Congratulations Diego, Cat of the Day!

not only are you a wonderful playful Cat Diego , but a Great Mentor to your Kitten Pals, teachong them the ropes on how to be as good a Cat as you are!!
    And thats so touching that you spend this quality time with them as you will be close cat Companions for many years to come!!!
    The Lucky found ctas many of whom were Mentors years ago send a Nuturing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Most Warm Hearted and Newst Cat of the Day Dear Diego
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awee Diego your such a Cutie Sweetie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. Gentle Belly Rubbss

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good Morning and Happy COTD, Diego! How sweet of you to be a teacher for those little kitties, I'm sure they appreciate it!

You have a coat similar to my Pinot, and my RB Kitty Jamara was a Polydactyl as well (a grey lady); you're a very special kitty!

What a handsome boy you are, Diego! Happy COTD!

Diego, you're my kind of cat... handsome, goofy, helpful etc. I so enjoyed your story and I can tell how proud and happy your humans are to have you around, and you are lucky to have them too.

Enjoy your day with playtime, treats and tummy rubs - I'd love to be there and give you some myself, but alas....

I wish you a long happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Diego, you look so sweet!! I enjoyed very much reading the great cat you are and how you teach the other kitties "cat manners"... how adorable!!!
    I'm sure your humans are very proud of you for all that love and help you give them; I hope you're being honored as you deserve with extra cuddles, extra treats and and a great party to celebrate!!!

Big hugs to our friendly COTD, handsome Diego!!!
    astrid

Diego you are indeed one handsome boy!!!

You look so much like my Leroy who is at the Rainbow bridge now, I couldn't help but smile! He loved the younster kitties too.
    They are so lucky to have a pal like you to watch over them and help them learn the ropes! I hope you are are enjoying your special day together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Diego - you sound like you are one fun kitty to be around. No laying around for you, is there? There's just too much to do and so many adventures just waiting around the corner.

Hope today is extra special for you. Congrats on being today's COTD!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What a great fellow you are to care for the kittens!!! HAPPY COTD!!!