Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molly baby!

Molly baby!

Oh, Molly, I hope that isn't the box that trapped you and your brother! Whoever abandoned you... that was THEIR loss! I'd love to play with your favorite toy and hear you purr like a Tribble. Enjoy your very special day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Wow Molly- now you really show us that you finally came out of this cruel box to become a stunner
    What a pretty princess you are and these majestic looks. But in the next moment you'll be a playful girlie-girl and we will love you even more
    Have a wonderful day of celebrations today.

Awwww dear Molly!! You are such a gorgeous orangie!!
    Have a happy COTD, and many yummie treats!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Molly

Another story of disgusting people who threw out some beautiful kitties like they were trash. Would it have hurt you to drive to a shelter and act with humanity instead of being selfish monsters? Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Molly, I'm so glad you and your brother found a great home, enjoy your special day today. And by the way, an orange tabby FEMALE? You are pretty unusual, my pretty girl!

What a gorgeous orange girl with what appears to be no small amount of Maine coon in there, especially with the chirps and trills! Our wonderful Maribel (COTD 12/1/2004) was found taped up in a box by the roadside and fortunately taken to an adoption agency where my partner found and adopted her- she was a truly exceptional family member for many many years (but still far too few). How any "human" could be that miserable, to leave a poor animal taped into a box by a busy road.....don't get me started...... this country doesn't allow what these "people" deserve.....
    Congrats on COTD and a very fortunate turn of events in your life-- your family definitely lucked out, as did you! Keep playing and trilling like a Tribble-

Oh Molly, what a little heartbreaker you are with your beautiful fur and your breathtaking eyes! I wish I could hear those little trills too as you play with your favourite toys. How sweet would that be?

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration today and Dudley treats you like the princess you are. Please would you ask your purrsons to deliver some ear skritchies from me?

Congratulations sweet girl.

Molly, what a gorgeous orange lady you are! I don't know what a tribble is either, but I wish I could hear your trill. You are very beautiful and I wish you a long and happy life! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Sweet Orange Lady you are Molly and do you know that you are fairly rare as most Owesome Orangies are Tom Cats.
    And how lucky you were after that sad eperience and now you have a Great Life with lots of Toys and People who love you.
    The Orange Ambassadors Michael the Dream Cat and Miquelito the Little Orange Lion , and All Of The Porch Orangies send the BIGGEST ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Marvellous Molly Our Newest Orangette Cat of the Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Molly

Molly is sooo cute.

Hello miss molly!

YOU CERTAINLY ARE SWEET-HAPPY COTD! I BET THE TRILLING SOUNDS ARE ADORABLE! ALOT OF PEOPLE WITHOUT CATS PROBABLY CAN'T IMAGINE THEIR ARRAY OF CUTE SOUNDS-LOL MOLLY-I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE IN A LOVING HOME. YOUR ORANGE COLOR IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY! LOTS OF LOVE AND CHIN SCRATCHING GOING OUT TO YOU! SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! You truly are one stunning beauty, Molly! Wow, what a spectacular coat, what brilliant green eyes! And that expression...priceless!

I'm horrified (putting it mildly!) just imaging you and your dear brother being left by the side of the road, and angered beyond words at any sentient being who could do such a thing! Heartfelt thanks to the good folks at Friends for Felines for saving you and your brother, and thanks to your forever family for welcoming you BOTH home, forever! You clearly are a joy, and your family is so very blessed to have you and brother in their lives!!!
    Hope you and your furbro are both enjoying the bestest day of celebration, being treated to all your faves and loved to pieces (just like every day!).

Hugs and smoochies to you and your furry sidekick, beautiful Molly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good golly miss molly!!!

That is what I would call MY Molly(RIP 2/18/08)!!!!! I am just stunned by your beauty!!! What a lovely ORANGEMAN lady you are!!! I am so glad that you are safe and sound in a loving family!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

Molly what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

The Trouble with Tribbles, is my favorite all time Star Trek episode!!! I'd love to hear you purr like one.

It makes me sick to think of you and your siblings being thrown out like trash. I wish I could give whoever did that to you a swift kick in the behind on your behalf. You are getting the best revenge though by having found a wonderful loving home and family!!!

I hope you are enjoying your special day today.
    I'm sure you are "no tribble at all"!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly your so Adorable.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Molly, my orange kitty, MacGyver, sends orange greetings your way! I can't believe that you will sit in a box so prettily after what those despicable people did to you and your sibling! You must be quite a baby. My boyfriend's cat trills and we are both charmed to death when he does! Happy COTD pretty girl!