So first I want to say I'm not sure how true this is but this is what I've heard recently.

My "sister" aka very close family friend came over today and was talking to me for a bit. I'm not sure how this came about but toward the end of the conversation we were talking about animals and then she mentioned that something about pests and said "You probably don't want to know how they dispose of the cats at the landfill" that's where her boyfriend works and I replied with "what do they kill them?" She was like yea they throw them in the compactor because they are considered vermin to the garbage and they are told to get rid of them. I told her that if she wanted she could feel free to bring me any cats they get a hold of and I'll take them no problem.

Now I'm very disturbed by that. Is there anything someone could do about that wouldn't that be considered animal abuse in anyway, sure they are suppose to get rid of the cats but what about trapping them and sending them off to the pound? Being crushed alive is no way a humane way to settle that problem. Does anyone have ideas on what to do at all? I'm sickened by the thought of it and I can't understand how anyone could that to any type of living animal.