Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our mom needs help

our mom needs help

see our mom is lookin for wurk but she cant find any so most of the time shes watchin the hoomins on the little box or playin games on the compooter she still loves us and plays wif us but we can see shes real sad can anyone help plz?

don juan el gato magnifico y hermoso
    zerlina gattobello nero
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Im in the same boat, laid off with no real spike in work coming. Good luck.

I think Erp is liking that Im around more.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Don Juan and Zerlina,

I'm sorry to hear that your meowmie is still not working. I wish there was something that I could do but the economy is very bad right now. Just try to cuddle with her and comfort her. Let her know how much you both love her. I hope that things will change for the better soon.

Auntie KAK

I'm sorry that your mom is so sad and worried. I fear that we're all pretty much in the same boat w/her, though. My business has dropped off considerably and the only saving grace is that I no longer have an outside office to support. Plus I have my Fur Posse for comfort just as you comfort your mom. Let's continue to pray for one another, shall we?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Juan, Zerlina, mom needs to recognize the precious opportunity she has, to snuggle with each of you more often just now! I bet this is the news you REALLY wanted to hear, correct?

I don't know what people are suppose to do, lay offs everywhere and everybody looking for jobs where they are none. I would be so depressed too. Like everyone suggested, just love her and let her know you are there if she needs you.. Purr therapy may make her feel better.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Where does your mom live?

prayers for Don Juan and Zerlina's mum

{{{{{hugs}}}}}--
    elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sending (((((HUGS))))) and praying that a job opportunity comes along very soon for her!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

AND A POX ON THOSE GREEDY TRADERS ON WALL STREET WHO MADE THE STOCK MARKET A BIG CON GAME, AND THE BANKS WHO CHARGE SO MUCH INTEREST ON CREDIT CARDS AND TURN THIER BACKS ON THE POORER DEPOSITERS WHEN THEY NEED THEM THE MOST.
    THIS IS GOING TO BE A TRYING TIME FOR PETS AND THIER GUARDIANS , WE ARE PRAYING FOR THOSE WHO DONT HAVE JOBS, SO THEY WONT BE PARTED FROM THIER COMPANIONS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Soncat is going through the same thing with no luck so I do understand how frustrating and discouraging the job search is. Here are a few possibilities:

usajobs.com

snagajob.com

Don't know if they'll help but they might be worth a shot.

To all of my PT friends looking for work, please know each of you are in my prayers. Wishing all of you good luck in your search
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hugs and support to your mom, furkids! Keep her spirits up as best as you can. Plenty of purrs and rubs should help
    Tell your mom that you live pretty close to me so if I hear of anything I'll let you know. Maybe you could have her send me a private message to see if we can help.
    I heard an interesting fact from the man who wrote "What Color is Your Parachute"...only 3-4% of people find their jobs online The rest is by contacts, job fairs, posters etc. So as hard as it is to leave you guys at home and hit the pavement...looks like that might be the most effective way to go.
    Positive thoughts heading your way.

Claudia

I hope your mum finds work soon and feels happier, you are both now more important to her than ever, and she needs your love to keep her strong and keep the faith that things will turn around. Keep up the hugs and kisses for your mum.

Dear Don Juan and Zerlina,

How are things? I am thinking of you and your mom.

Hugs,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Don Juan and Zerlina,

How are things? I am thinking of you and your mom.

Hugs,
    Elyse
    Mom is OK. No wurk yet, but she gets some of those green pieces of paper from Gus and Zeke's mom for helping look after their hoomin brothers. Also she's helping an old hoomin she knows get ready to move. She still spends too much time watching the box wif mooving pictures or playin compooter games.

Don Juan and Zerlina.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado