Thread: Hershey! *kisses* to you!

Hershey! *kisses* to you!

Something told me to get on PT this morning even though I don't really have the time. Hershey it was you! My goodness you have started my day out perfectly! I just want you to know that my hubby also at first wondered about having a poodle as a pet but that was more than 30 years ago and we are now on poodle #5 and poodle #6! We started out with a toy like you and were smitten from Day One! I am sure you are the perfect little doctor to your daddy human. You keep on working your magic little one! I wish you a long and happy life. One of my toys lived to be 17 so you have a looonnnng life ahead of you to give and receive lots and lots of love. Hershey, our precious little Dog of the Day!
    Congratulatory Woofs from Bella and Ripley too!

Hershey....You are a beautiful baby. I would spoil you rotten also.
    I had a tiny toy poodle.I had him 15 wonderful years. He was so loving just like I know you are. Poodles give so much love. I bet you
    keep your family on their toes. Hershey, I hope you have a long and wonderful life with your loving family. Keep Dad happy.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Something told ME to get on PT this morning! Look at that adorable Hershey poodle! I am so happy that Pam (special poodle person) started this thread and I am looking forward to having katelf and Bodea check in too. Hershey, you might be small in size, but it sounds like you have a HUGE spirit! I agree with what LHCamry wrote- you are beautiful and I too wish you a long, happy life! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Hershey !!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! It's so fitting that our wonderful friend, Pam, started this thread. We can't stop smiling after seeing your adorable little facie, Mr. Hershey Boy!!! Things must be really jumping there in New Jersey this morning , as well as North Carolina. We think you are absolutely adorable, sweetheart. Triple chocolate? What could be better than that? You are so cute we could eat you up!! Congrats on your big day today as our precious DOTD!! Please tell Mom or Dad to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. It's great to hear how you are a companion and sidekick of your Dad's. Such a good boy!! We wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly but still Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hershey - I think that you are one very sweet guy!!

Have fun today (and always) and enjoy the honor of being today's DOTD. I'll bet your Mom & Dad think that you are already "Dog of a Lifetime".
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Hershey,

You are the cutest little fellow. You might be tiny, but you have a
    huge heart & strong spirit. Congratulations on being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life with your lucky
    family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello there sweet Hershey man! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I too am so happy that Pam, our Poodle lover extraordinaire, got to be the first to congratulate you! Thanks to her, so many of us here have come to know just how precious Poodle love is...and you are living proof of all that she has shared with us, that Poodles are among the smartest, sweetest, most loyal and loving puppers on the planet! And while you may be a wee, wee one, your heart is as big as they come! Bless you Hershey for being the most devoted and loving companion and sidekick to your Daddy, especially during his difficult days! Nothing like the unconditional love of a furkid such as you to help his body and spirit heal! I hope and pray he's doing better...I know having you there by his side every day brings him great comfort, and tons of smiles! And today you brought smiles to all of your faces, as well!

Thanks to your Mom for shaing you and your heartwarming story with us! I hope you and your Mom and Dad are enjoying a very happy day celebrating your exalted status as Pet Talk's "top dog!" And to you precious Hershey, all my love and countless sweet, double chocolate "Hershey kisses!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Hershey!

What a beautiful little guy you are, Hershey

Congrats on well deserved DOTD honours with special smooches from me, Bodea (my poodle girl) and Henry (little dachshund fellow)

You are a heart healer, and a love bug. Poodles are the best!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"