Thread: Li'l Litchfield

Li'l Litchfield

What a beautiful, sweet face, Litchfield! I can see why your humans instantly fell in love w/you and took such good care of you for 17 years. What a testament to love. I'm sure that you're missed but your family has so many wonderful memories to keep them going until you're reunited one day. Enjoy your day as COTD there in kitty heaven.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a beautiful fur baby and bless your husband for saving him considering your already existing fur children. I am so sorry for your loss and I completely understand your broken heart. I lost my best friend, my Valentine Beyli on January 1st of this year and not a day goes by that I don't cry for him and tell him how much I miss him. I was pondering contacting an animal communicator also because of some circumstances surrounding his sudden passing at 16 years young. Your words have helped me a great deal and I will pursue this path for sure now. No one can ever replace them in our hearts or minds - they take a little bit (at least) of us with them when they leave us and it's always too soon.

Take care of yourself and your family and know that there are many who understand your sadness,
    Christie (aka Beyli's Mom forever)
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Happy COTD Litchfield. You were a beauty! Your humans were luckly to have you in their lives.

What a wonderful loving story about Litchfield. It speaks volumes about you and your husband (esp. since you were on your honeymoon!). Litchfield was a beautiful girl and we all here at PT know how you feel when you've lost someone you truly love.

Litchfield had a good life with you and her siblings...did she teach any of them how to swim?

Try to imagine her looking down at you, missing you (as you do her) and waiting until you are together one day..........
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sweet litchfield

WHAT A NICE CALICO-A PERFECTLY FITTING COTD HONOR, WHAT A GREAT WEDDING/HONEYMOON GIFT! YOU CERTAINLY LOVE CATS-I HAVE TWO CURRENTLY. I HAVE LOST A FEW CATS AND IT WAS S-A-D. LUCKILY I HAVE PICTURES AND MEMORIES. I AM SAD THAT YOU LOST YOUR FURR-BABY. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO FORGET HER OR COMPLETELY LET HER GO. SHE'S STILL WITH YOU IN YOUR HEARTS. THE PICTURES OF HER ARE GREAT-I LOVE THE LAST OF THE THREE ON THE VERY BOTTOM. ON A LIGHTER NOTE-IT IS HEARTWARMING TO THINK OF YOU AND ALL OF YOUR CATS IN BED TOGETHER. PRECIOUS I HAVE NO HUMAN KIDS AND FEEL DOUBLY BLESSED WITH FELINES! BEST WISHES-SUSANSWATLIN518

Litchfield it was so nice to read about you from your meowmy. You must've had a wonderful life to have lived to such a grand old age. I hope you are having the time of your life at the bridge and all your youthful exuberance is coming back to you.
    Best wishes and kisses
    Kate

What a wonderful honeymoon gift!!! In the photo, it sure looked like your girl had a bit of tortitude!!! You both were so lucky to have so many years together, but no matter how much time we have, be it short or long, it is never enough....Sleep softly, Litchfield...

What a blessed day that was, starting out on a life of wedded bliss , and then finding Little Lichfield , a Cat Companion who you loved and who loved you for so many years.

And although Little Litchfield is gone , she is still with her Meeowmie And Pawpie in spirit with a love that is eternal.
    The Lucky Found Cats send thier LOVE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Angelic and Newest Cat of the Day Litchfield
    Who wants her Dear ones to know that you will be together once more in Paradise
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful tortoise shell kitty, scary expression!

sorry to hear the kitty is no longer with you....I love the hissing expression on her face in the first picture
    Last edited by funny felines; 02-15-2009 at 09:41 PM.

To the family of beautiful Litchfield~

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy with us, his amazing, heart melting, life affirming homecoming story, and the cherished memories of the life you shared, how much he meant to you. I can't help but shed some tears, knowing you know longer have him there with you in body, but for sure he lives on in spirit, in your hearts, in the many happy memories you made. As animals lovers, as cat lovers, we all know how much Litchfield meant to you, his unconditional love and devoted companionship; how deeply you miss him. And I hope it helps to put a smile on your face, a bit of comfort in your heart, knowing that so many more, animal lovers from all over the world, know just how special he was as well. Look down on your mommy and daddy sweet, precious angel boy, and send them your love, until that happy day you all are one again.

Beautiful Litchfield, Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Love and hugs to the family of Litchfield. Thank you for sharing your precious boy with us all.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you for wharing Litchfield's story...such a beautiful baby. I understand the grief of losing her...each furrbaby is special and unique. So glad you have so many wonderful memories. Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy.

Lovely Litchfield!

You were such a cutie! Gypsy - another tortie - says hello! She's fourteen years old...!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	41709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th_gypsyandcrunch-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	41710   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	relaxing gypsy.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	41711  

When I am missing my kitties who have gone to the Bridge, I just remember that they pass so I can have all my kitties running to greet me when it's my turn to go. Their presence will fill my heart and erase any fear I may have. So, if you look at it that way, you will see them again and all will be well. Happy COTD Litchfield. I know all you angel kitty friends are jealous!