Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wonderful Diego

Diego is Awesome!

With the exception of losing a home, do you ever wonder why people give up their pets - especially such sweet ones like Diego?

A very happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Diego! What a truly special, what an extra special kitty you are, sweetheart; an angel in fur, a gift sent from heaven above to your dear Mom and your furry sibs too! How blessed they are to have such a joyful, gentle, loving best friend and never ending source of entertainment, in you! (And yes, those thumbs do come in handy, come fetch time!) Your photos are heart melting, and I can only imagine how much more precious you are in person!!!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hope you and your furry sibs all, are enjoying a very happy day, being spoiled to the max, and loved to pieces!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dashing Diego

What a sweet, sweet boy you are Diego!! I just loved reading your story today, and you remind me so much of our darling kitty Simon. It sounds like you're a truly gentle soul to be looking after your kitten buddies like that. You're a gorgeous stripey boy, and your extra toesies just make you EXTRA CUTE!