You look all ready for the 4th!
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    I hope you have a very fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Spicy what a little beauty you are!!!

I would have scooped you right up if I had seen you in a rescue shelter. I can't imagine a prettier piggy!

I hope you are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you get some extra treats today on your special day as POTD ("P" is for piggy and pet )

Hi, Spicy! You waited till just the right adopters came along. How nice you look with all your beads and baubles. Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie Spicy! How fetching you look, draped in your pretty red, white and blue beads I'm in your mom's camp, cutie pie; rescue is definitely the way to go; just ask my wheekers, rescues all! You're such a sweet and beautiful girl Spicy, inside and out, and it's sad imagining you languishing so long at the shelter; my girls had as well. But as your wise mom says, that's only because the powers that be had a very special home, a very special forever human reserved just for you; and we all know who that was! Brave, feisty, happy, and definitely a girl in charge...way to go, Spicy!
    Congratulations on your much deserved holiday honors, precious Spicy! I hope you and the herd are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, filled with lots of fun adventures, yummy treats, and all the love your hearts can hold! Oh, and that your family's enjoying a fun and safe 4th***of***July, too! Love, cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious piggie, from me and my girls, Moonbeam and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, Spicy, aren't you a pretty girl, all decked out for the holiday! I love your name and reading about you, it seems you have a spicy personality as well. I can't imagine why you spent so long in rescue as you truly are a delightful coloring. I am so happy to meet you and to send you congratulations as our Pet of the Day!

Hi, Spicy! You are a beautiful little piggy! Love the colorful beads you chose for your photo. I'm glad you ended up with the family you are with. It was meant to be! I'm sure you bring them so much joy, as they do for you. The 2 spoiled rescue dogs in this house say kudos to you! Congrats on POTD and Happy 4th of July!

Spicy fan

You are such a sweet little guinea.