Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: missing PT members.....

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    Good to hear from you, Roxylovesme! Glad to hear that the fur/fin babies are doing well! I'm going to school to become an RVT! (Registered Veterinary Technician) Good luck with school!
    Ooh good luck to you! I considered that but then I just came back to wanting to be a Veterinarian and Dr. Briana Phillips just flows out of your mouth
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    Ooh good luck to you! I considered that but then I just came back to wanting to be a Veterinarian and Dr. Briana Phillips just flows out of your mouth
    Bri, it is so good to hear that you're still out there!!!

I'll definitely be looking out for that Dr. Briana Phillips announcement!

How can I find you on Facebook?? What is your community or High School you have listed???

oh yes i remember you well Brianna, and it is great to hear from you, and hear your ambitions in life, well done, good luck with it all, and i am so glad i started this thread, so many of you have stopped by updating us and it is lovely to hear from you all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I emailed Emeraldgreen, and got this back from her:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...90#post2129590
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LBaker gave me a call yesterday and wanted me to post a message saying that she misses everyone on PT and she wishes that she had Internet access to "talk" with people. She also said "thanks for thinking of her"

When next you talk to her, let her know we miss her, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    When next you talk to her, let her know we miss her, too!
    Yes, tell her we're many who miss her. Suggest she goes to the library to log on!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Bri, it is so good to hear that you're still out there!!!

I'll definitely be looking out for that Dr. Briana Phillips announcement!

How can I find you on Facebook?? What is your community or High School you have listed???
    Hi, Jenn and Carole ! Thanks for the well wishes.

My facebook is under Briana P and Science Hill High School.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I miss all of you too

I lost my job (after 20 years) last April and have been looking for another with no success - alas. I knew it was tough but was/am rather dismayed and must say quite depressed about being "too old, over qualified" (what the heck does THAT mean anyway???? Do people really not want "qualified" staff???!!! ) and spend way too much time feeling sorry for myself. The last time I really laughed was that glorious weekend last May at the Memorial Day Bash in OH. I no longer have access to the internet at home grrrrrr.... and find the one hour a day I have at the library is mostly used up exploring work options. Soon maybe. Just know you are the best and help me keep my sanity whenever I feel the deep blues about to hit. Hope to post better news soon. Love to all....
    Laurie
    ~ at least I'm not...

someone else I'm missing... koxka
    and Sashathecat, who sometimes posts in French
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-21-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Popping in...

It's been a very busy year so far with rescues, many pregnant & nursing mom cats, and financial strain and all that goes along with cleaning up the messes created by others.
    And too many of my own cats needing vet care. My dear Skippy was diagnosed Friday with renal failure,an intestinal mass and anemia from it all. I had to let him go to The Bridge this afternoon after we sat in the warm sun for a while today. He loved that so much, and I'm glad it was warm and sunny here so he could enjoy the sun on his body. I'll miss my little goblin.
    I'd try to find his pictures posted here some place, but need to get back to getting stuff done here, as I'm having a rare day in that no calls have come in about cats needing to be rescued. On a happier note, I've saved a lot so far this year that have all been adopted into loving homes. Vet runs to get them fixed etc. before going to the adoption center is time consuming too. I'll try to check in every now and then, but the full swing baby boom is here, and on the streets *sigh* Hope every one here has been well, and miss you all! Jan
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

JAN!!!!! I have missed you girl! Glad to hear you are still alive and still rescuing the kitties. I always think about when when winter sets in.

Sorry to hear you lost one of your dear babies, you still have (Eli, the CH boy that loves money ...???).. Was Skippy the black vampire boy?

I am so glad you dropped in, please do from time to time and let us know you are still out there. I miss you.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi everyone! Eep it's been a long time!

I planned on spending a heck of a lot more time back here this summertime, but my laptop broke recently and I won't be getting another for a while, so I've had to settle for short spells on my dad's office computer.

I still have little Flossie but unfortunately lost Nightshade a while ago just shy of her third birthday. I'll make a memorial thread when I can.

Studies are still frantic and I'm applying to vet school next month!! I will try to update as regularly as I can. I feel excited but petrified as a lot of the qualified vets and vet students I've spoken to didn't get in first-time and had to spend a year out working before re-applying. Gulp.

Oh, and for this coming year, I made deputy head girl at sixth form college (sort of second-in-command prefect, my best friend got head girl ) and am also chairwoman of the school debating society - combining the two hopefully means I'll get to go to lots of official evenings as my school has it's quincentinary (turns 500 years old) this year, so there'll be old pupils and staff alike joining the celebrations. So I'm looking forward to wearing all my evening dresses.

Hope all are well

Zara
    xxxx

Zimbabwe 07/13

I'm still missing Ginger'sMom(Hi Joyce), shaismom(Hi Staci), and where is our sparks? There are so many more. I just asked myself last night, where are all of our members?

Hi to you, Zara. I was just thinking about you. Thanks for checking in. I love reading everything you write. Take care and keep in touch!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Shout out to Jadapit and Giselle....
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!