Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: missing PT members.....

Thank you Randi, it was missmeow i was thinking of,i had not realized until these posts just how many of the people i used to know have left, i guess they have moved on in their lives to other things.

Still it is great that there are many of the original posters still here and lots of lovely newbies too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Kalei
    Mycavyangels
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    cyber sibes, anna, robilee, kfamr, jessika, ... you ladies havenīt posted in a while
    Kim loves Cats too

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Kim loves Cats too
    Where are you Kim? I hope you and the crew are well.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm sorry ... I've been lurking some but not posting! We are all fine, just been preoccupied with other things as of late! Thank you for "missing" me and I will try to get back on here again more often!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I miss DrKym. She posted a couple of times several months ago, but I miss her regular posting. I hope all is okay.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I've wondered about alot of people missing. I always think they might be on other boards. I hope you guys are all okay.

Does anybody know where Glacier(Tamara)is? I know someone else mentioned her. It's not like her to be gone so long.

Lobodeb
    Christy
    Jackie

There are too many for me to remember.
    I keep up with Glacier and Tehya here: http://www.tehyathebabydog.blogspot.com/
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Thanks for checking in Kim. Take care!!

Thank you Lisa !!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Dr Kym accepted my invite on Facebook, so I know she is around. Her pic looks good!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Kalei
    and her sister I think her username was husky15.I think she was on once a few months ago about her new puppy.
    Wonder how they are doing?
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Tatsxxxx posts on ***OFTS, but not enough of other threads lately. I do keep in contact with her occassionally, but I miss her terribly. What a doll.

I often think of SamanthaPuppy too, and her son Aiden (?) Samantha's a beautiful dog. Hope she's OK.

I do know that some of the "originals" have lost pets which they didn't replace, and it's hard for them to enjoy posting.

The worse part is getting close to everyone, then they disappear. I love all the different personalities, humors, opinions and pets.

Mayor karen..who's been a PTer the longest? (other than you and Paul)

I've been Boooo'd!

I miss Soledad, MissMeow and Lynnestankard and think of them often. I really miss Aly. She and I had been really close at one time and I miss her a lot!

K9Karen, I believe that Bari_d and Freckles are the "oldest" Ptalkers, along with ZippyKat, who joined the day after them. Then Gio, Rachel, Pam and Dixieland Dancer shortly after.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I really miss:

Jadapit
    PJ and Baileys Mom
    Bigyummydog
    newmomtoaveiled
    kittycatsdelight
    lobodeb (who actually posted some yesterday!)
    gemini9961
    luv4dogs
    poofy
    parnone
    elizabethann
    flamepony12
    Anita Cholaine

and so many more I can't think of on the top of my head.....
    Too many of you have become strangers! We miss you!

I tried e-mailing Queen Scoopalot, Kalei, Anita Cholaine through the e-mail link in their profiles. (I tested it on mine to see what happens ) I put a note in the guest book on Mycavyangels' home page.